Premium Format DC Comics Superman Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We will get all the villains, just give it time, start saving money because Supe villains will be expensive.

We will get all the villains, just give it time, start saving money because Supe villains will be expensive.

The Supes villains won't be a problem for me. I won't be picking up a single one of them. The only villains that will put a serious dent in my wallet are all of the Bat villains SSC will be releasing. Besides them, the only other DC villain that I must have is Darkseid. I'm hoping to see him sooner rather than later. Not only is he a Supes villain but also a JLA villain as well. He's so powerful that he poses a threat to the entire DC U.

I hope this superman arrive in time. My batman its alone.
I thinks its coming this april.

While I do hope we get him soon, I'm just hoping he looks like the prototype. I hope the seams are all lined up right and tucked properly. I'm really digging the choice of cloth on Bats and Supes. That was my biggest complaint with most of the older PFs. I thought the cloth looked more like cheap felt or thin PJs. I have the Bats PF and the cloth is amazing. I never thought I would say that. Bats would have been perfect if not for the armpit issues. Here's hoping they get it right with Supes.

Last edited:

My guess is that Doomsday will be up in price like Apocalypse.

And i think i would be ok with that as long as its big and has good detail on him

Doomsday holds no interest for me. Braniac would however be one I would need as would Lex in Battle armor, Darkseid and Mongul.

Back