Premium Format DC Comics Superman Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No worries spidey, Batman & ivy's preeminent release should keep people distracted until Superman is ready to ship.

No worries spidey, Batman & ivy's preeminent release should keep people distracted until Superman is ready to ship.
I have to admit ... even though I am not getting her I am keeping an eye on how Ivy looks and comes out ... I want to see how they do with their second release.

heh, Remember, we were supposed to have Ivy in January and Batman in March. The wait for Superman says January, not to be pessimistic, but I doubt it.

Batman is my second PF and I wish he would hurry up and get here, but yeah I am not holding my breath that he will be here in August... and I for SURE think Superman will be delayed.

make that 3, i am a grammar nazi :lecture

I never point these things out, but I'm amazed that so many people don't know the difference between 'than' and 'then', 'its' and 'it's', 'have' and 'of' (really?) and some other examples that make my eyes bleed every time but I can't remember right now. That speaks rather poorly of those posters.

There's a member here who even keeps saying 'aloud' instead of 'allowed' or 'brake' instead of 'break', which makes for some funny posts. How do you brake a statue? I mean, they're not even action figures. :D

Oh, oh, another one. 9 out of 10 people here write 'compliment' when they actually mean 'complement'. Two completely different verbs, guys, look them up.

OK, I'll stop now.

Back