Premium Format DC Comics Superman Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:lecture I think SS has to go in order. They don't pick and chose based on what type of payment plan you selected. In any case - I selected a single one time payment in full.

they do

payment plan waitlisters who got on much earlier have been jumped by a later single payment waitlister

good choice

so did the people that waitlisted the batman EX :lol

What? :confused:

Some waitlists WILL convert. They always do. Again being that I waitlisted the same day it sold out just hours after the waitlist was available... With a 2500 Ex ES I think things will turn out in my favor.

Last edited:

My guess is some people missed out who were confident that their Waitlist would convert. If this was selling at about 10-15 statues an hour right before it sold out, and then there were a lot of guys WAITING to get n the list then there is NO telling how far down anyone might be.

Does anyone know how the DC Direct Museum Quality 1/4 Green Lantern would look next to this Superman?
I am new to statues (this Superman is the first I have ordered) and I am not sure how the DC Direct quarter scales look next to Sideshow's PFs

Does anyone know how the DC Direct Museum Quality 1/4 Green Lantern would look next to this Superman?
I am new to statues (this Superman is the first I have ordered) and I am not sure how the DC Direct quarter scales look next to Sideshow's PFs

He may look good depending on the quality of the fabric and the sculpt, but he WILL look short, like Superman's forearm or elbow short.

Why don't you MATE. I probably know more about statue stuff than you or most people in the thread i think in my years.:dance:chillpill:

Well you may know more, but no need to come into the room swinging your club around. Not going to make you look like a "Beast". Going to make you look more like this guy.

null_zpsc7bd40ef.jpg

However we all welcome knowledge, just no need for the attitude....it isn't like this is your house or something ...lol.

Back