Premium Format DC Comics Superman Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here´s my supes,very happy with this piece.

07-SUPERMANSIDESHOW_zpsdd2a0393.jpg

04-SUPERMANSIDESHOW_zps11280451.jpg

06-SUPERMANSIDESHOW_zpse5d2bd88.jpg

10-SUPERMANSIDESHOW_zpsd04f8d86.jpg

13-SUPERMANSIDESHOW_zpsca8bd0ab.jpg

Awesome pics. :rock

i gotta open mine up this week.....is it hard to get the cape on?

It can be, just be patient with it.

Statue of the Year candidate :lecture

Agree 100%. :exactly:

I better not cancel mine then.

No you should not cancel. SSC has definitely screwed up the shipping, but it's worth the wait.

im totally pissed...got mine, complete with two fabric snares under the S. im sure ill be told tough ****. im really sick right now. dont know why i bother with SS. everytime i get a statue there is some sort of defect. this was the one time i couldnt afford a defect.....after all this time this is what I got....QC my ass.

im totally pissed...got mine, complete with two fabric snares under the S. im sure ill be told tough ****. im really sick right now. dont know why i bother with SS. everytime i get a statue there is some sort of defect. this was the one time i couldnt afford a defect.....after all this time this is what I got....QC my ass.

Yeah, with as many statues as they pump out something has to give. It really can be a headache to order especially after such a wait.. Even though I have never had a problem with CS. They have always treated me well.

So the new trend is to complain before you try dealing with customer service. Is that so just in case they do replace it people can get their *****ing fix?

count on josh to be a total **** for no reason. how do you know what i have been through with SS? i have daniel campisi on speed dial. i know all too well their position on these sort of things, not to mention someone with a problem with a superman PF was already told they would not be able to help him with a replacement.

but go ahead and show off for your little buddies, at least someone will think youre cool.

and even still, I paid $400 for this and waited longer than was expected. why cant I be disappointed and complain here? i cant come here with other like minded folks to discuss the highs and lows of collecting?

Last edited:

I'm sorry to here that, hopefully they'll send you a body replacement. You have my empathy, and your frustration is warranted. Do you have any pics of the defects?

count on josh to be a total **** for no reason. how do you know what i have been through with SS? i have daniel campisi on speed dial. i know all too well their position on these sort of things, not to mention someone with a problem with a superman PF was already told they would not be able to help him with a replacement.

but go ahead and show off for your little buddies, at least someone will think youre cool.

and even still, I paid $400 for this and waited longer than was expected. why cant I be disappointed and complain here? i cant come here with other like minded folks to discuss the highs and lows of collecting?

So what you're telling me is that instead of calling your buddy that you have on speed dial with Sideshow customer service, you're going to come here, assume their response and wait for the sympathy of other collectors. I'm not being a **** for no reason, you're being completely illogical. CALL THEM if they decided to not give you a replacement then yes I will completely agree with you. Until then your whining for attention. If you had just come in and said "man I just got mine and there's two snags, hope I can get a replacement". I'd have been tad more sympathetic to your cause. But since you seem to have ESP and already know their answer why don't you just chuck the statue in the trash and call it a day.

thats why i mentioned the QC. how could someone let this ship?

Well, honestly, I don't know why you take the QC sticker so seriously. It's not like they have a real caring SS representative examining these and then boxing these up. There are prob 20 kids in a sweatshop making these snags out out of spite because they can't afford to eat. :lol. Just saying.

So what you're telling me is that instead of calling your buddy that you have on speed dial with Sideshow customer service, you're going to come here, assume their response and wait for the sympathy of other collectors. I'm not being a **** for no reason, you're being completely illogical. CALL THEM if they decided to not give you a replacement then yes I will completely agree with you. Until then your whining for attention. If you had just come in and said "man I just got mine and there's two snags, hope I can get a replacement". I'd have been tad more sympathetic to your cause. But since you seem to have ESP and already know their answer why don't you just chuck the statue in the trash and call it a day.

dude......i have called him. im waiting to hear back. WHY CANT I COMPLAIN A LITTLE???? JESUS H. I wish i was as perfect as you are. it must be nice to never feel pissed off and vent. lucky you. im not afforded that ability at this point in my life. so if youre that sensitive to a totally LEGIT shot at their QC, then maybe just block me and be done.

Well, honestly, I don't know why you take the QC sticker so seriously. It's not like they have a real caring SS representative examining these and then boxing these up. There are prob 20 kids in a sweatshop making these snags out out of spite because they can't afford to eat. :lol. Just saying.

Yes. I have learned that. Doesnt make it ok. Not when youre paying top $$ for things. Im not a rich man. The items I buy, I want them to look nice. If the company who sells them cant provide adequate QC, then its beyond sad. someone has to care, I would think.

Yes. I have learned that. Doesnt make it ok. Not when youre paying top $$ for things. Im not a rich man. The items I buy, I want them to look nice. If the company who sells them cant provide adequate QC, then its beyond sad. someone has to care, I would think.

I'm pretty sure its really luck. And always will be. I'm no richie rich but I'm just trying to keep it real. I now have 7 statues and 2 had issues. But CS was great I must say.

Back