Premium Format DC Comics Superman Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
sigh..well..my last flex got changed for the 2nd time now, as originally 7/10/2014, then 8/10/2014, now just received word 9/10/2014 for Regular Version

sigh..well..my last flex got changed for the 2nd time now, as originally 7/10/2014, then 8/10/2014, now just received word 9/10/2014 for Regular Version

Yeah, it's funny that they said the regular edition was "coming soon" on the newsletter for a few weeks and now there's no mention of it. There are still a decent amount of exclusive orders outstanding and they seem to be having trouble getting these produced.

I got the same email pushing my last reg flex payment to September. Ah well, it was a slim hope to begin with

yeah, if it wasnt such a sweet PF. and totally completes my line when he and WW arrives....my Batman PF is getting very lonely

Getting charged for my exclusive today! The wait has been long, but with so much other stuff on my plate, it hasn't bothered me at all.

My Superman EX has been processing...

sandlot-forever-o.gif

Mine is still without a word from sideshow. Poor guy that bought it from me on ebay back in March when I thought I was getting it in a week. I could potentially screw him since he is way outside the complaint window lol. That would be the biggest d**k move.

Back