Premium Format DC Comics Superman Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow, thanks collectorcol... just "be more patient" man, I hadn't even thought of that... that makes it all better!

I mean wow are you some kind of "self help Guru" or something? If not you really missed your calling. That was some amazing words of wisdom.

You hear that everyone? Collectorcol says Just "Be Patient" everything will be OK now...

I don't know how I can thank you! But I can go on now, thank you! :hi5:

I got a suggestion as to how you can thank him. Stop whining about Sideshow shipping in batches :yess:

Wow, thanks collectorcol... just "be more patient" man, I hadn't even thought of that... that makes it all better!

I mean wow are you some kind of "self help Guru" or something? If not you really missed your calling. That was some amazing words of wisdom.

You hear that everyone? Collectorcol says Just "Be Patient" everything will be OK now...

I don't know how I can thank you! But I can go on now, thank you! :hi5:

Read the bit after that which shows your suggestions to be unrealistic :wink1:

I only visit this thread for the :crying and the :rotfl

I got a suggestion as to how you can thank him. Stop whining about Sideshow shipping in batches :yess:
Shut up nobody asked you! :)

Read the bit after that which shows your suggestions to be unrealistic :wink1:

I only visit this thread for the :crying and the :rotfl

I didn't say a Chinese factory worker, my suggestion was for SS to have/send a rep to China that could ship from there (and even, God forbid... quality check?)... how did you show that to be unrealistic?

The "batches" comment wasn't mine.

But really who cares? We should all accept everything as is, question nothing and be grateful for whatever and whenever they give us.
Yeah that sounds good to me:cuckoo:

I demand a warehouse in Europe to avoid nasty taxes. Didn't they used to have one or was that weta I'm thinking of?

Shut up nobody asked you! :)

I didn't say a Chinese factory worker, my suggestion was for SS to have/send a rep to China that could ship from there (and even, God forbid... quality check?)... how did you show that to be unrealistic?

The "batches" comment wasn't mine.

But really who cares? We should all accept everything as is, question nothing and be grateful for whatever and whenever they give us.
Yeah that sounds good to me:cuckoo:

Or if you are so worried about missing shipping dates and/or having them ship in batches then either just don't order from them, or wait until an item is in stock to buy it. Sure you will miss out on a lot of exclusives, but hey, at least you won't be kept up at night pondering the situation. :horse

Sorry! Yours and Dans suggestions!

Sideshow sending a Rep to China to oversee production never mind despatch is obviously unrealistic.
(Even though this turned out pretty awesome so credit where credit's due)

Go out, take a walk, enjoy the world. Have a meal, spend time with the family :lol

Or if you are so worried about missing shipping dates and/or having them ship in batches then either just don't order from them, or wait until an item is in stock to buy it. Sure you will miss out on a lot of exclusives, but hey, at least you won't be kept up at night pondering the situation. :horse
I said, nobody asked you.

Sorry! Yours and Dans suggestions!

Sideshow sending a Rep to China to oversee production never mind despatch is obviously unrealistic.
(Even though this turned out pretty awesome so credit where credit's due)

Go out, take a walk, enjoy the world. Have a meal, spend time with the family :lol

Saying it is "obviously unrealistic" does not make it "obvious" or "unrealistic" do you not think companies send a representative to factories overseas to "over see" things from time to time?

But I will go out and take a walk, lovely weather here, thanks for the suggestion.

images (3).jpg

What's even scarier is that most people here are adults with kids. And they behave this way.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Running out of replacement parts is a real concern for people in the later batches. It has nothing to do with whining or being selfish. I am glad Supes is shipping and he looks great. I don't care when mine comes, but I am concerned about what happens if mine comes damaged. Some people seem to be missing this point.

Hey at least were throwing ideas out there, all you do Collectorcol is make excuses for SS and tell people how wrong they are... Don't like people complaining then DONT READ THE F'IN THREAD... see simple solution :)

Running out of replacement parts is a real concern for people in the later batches. It has nothing to do with whining or being selfish. I am glad Supes is shipping and he looks great. I don't care when mine comes, but I am concerned about what happens if mine comes damaged. Some people seem to be missing this point.

That's a good point. The later you get the statue, the higher the chance of you not being able to get a replacement piece. But with the exclusives selling out, I think replacement parts on an exclusive piece are limited anyways. It really still comes down to hopping you get a quality piece, and if something is broken, hopping it's not the exclusive item.

But you are definitely right Bmutha.

I for one am not complaining about the batch shipments. I'm upset that Sideshow decided to put flex payers first with no notice to anyone whatsoever. Also, if I received SOME sort of notice about Supes, it would be nice. This putting flex payers first regardless of PO order placement was not something they did before so I'm just not used to it. If this is going to be the rule going forward, I will merely flex pay from now on. Hell, if they had told me three months ago they were doing this, I woulda flexed then. I PO day one as soon as PO goes up because I want to be first batch. Up to Supes, I've been able to get first shipment everytime because I order early. Just a heads up to major policy changes would be nice /rant over. I admit I am dying to get this because he looks AMAZING.

Back