Premium Format DC Comics Superman Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yea SSC is really dropping the ball on the shipment order. Seems shirty to put full payment guys at the end of the line all of a sudden. And supposedly shipping this month my ass. I haven't gotten squat yet. No notice of any sort that this is coming anytime soon. I'm actually pretty annoyed at this point. Ususlly there is an email about your order arriving in the warehouse but haven't gotten that yet either. So much for first day PO.

Btw, excellent vid chin. Really enjoyed it despite bordering on angry that SSC has sent me zero notices about my order.

Non-elite club ftw!

I think it's pretty weird that I'll probably be getting Harley before Supes, but at least I have something to look forward to while waiting for him

Why would anyone cancel this because of a delay? Anyone who does will only regret it & buy it again & then have to wait even longer for it :lol

I am on flex payment on this one and was supposed to have the final payment come out on 4/20. Instead on that day I received a notice from SS stating that my final payment has been pushed to 5/20. Kind of burns me that they waited to the last minute. Doesn't seem to be any real method to who gets him and when?

Yea SSC is really dropping the ball on the shipment order. Seems shirty to put full payment guys at the end of the line all of a sudden. And supposedly shipping this month my ass. I haven't gotten squat yet. No notice of any sort that this is coming anytime soon. I'm actually pretty annoyed at this point. Ususlly there is an email about your order arriving in the warehouse but haven't gotten that yet either. So much for first day PO.

Btw, excellent vid chin. Really enjoyed it despite bordering on angry that SSC has sent me zero notices about my order.

You should just cancel out of spite. That will show em your not to be trifled with :wink1:

I am on flex payment on this one and was supposed to have the final payment come out on 4/20. Instead on that day I received a notice from SS stating that my final payment has been pushed to 5/20. Kind of burns me that they waited to the last minute. Doesn't seem to be any real method to who gets him and when?

You guys need to get together and come up with a solution to this. Guys who were charged so their shipment wouldn't be delays are whining they were charged and nothing shipped, and now the guys who weren't charged and shipment postpones are whining about that. What exactly do you want Sideshow to do I a situation like this? :dunno

That would be pretty hilarious man. I'm in no rush anyway, just chilling in my fortress till he ships.

Wonder Woman pf wait will be worse. 3500 ex in batches.

Well it started with Batman and now Supes, If they are going to these huge ES's now they need to invest in some more storage/warehouse room in the U.S. so they can get the entire run delivered at once. Big companies somehow magically find a way to store product all the time so their customers don't have to wait months to get what they ordered.

Or how about have a rep over there in China and ship them directly from there? It's not like SS opens them all and inspects each one once they get here.

Just seems like there should be an easier more efficient way? :dunno

I mean sheesh, it's 2014 I fully expected to be floating to work on jet packs by now!

Just sell them in batch's to begin with, when people ordered they're told from the beginning which batch shipment they are put into. This would let people know from the get go where they stand. I'm pretty sure SS can figure out how many statues they get in a batch after the experience they've had with batman and now supes.. I imagine it wouldn't be that hard to put on their website which shipments have been sold out also... So people kind of know where they stand in the pecking order.

Jeeez... Just be more patient :dunno

If SS waited for the whole amount to be ready before shipping any you would be waiting a hell of a lot longer.
You'd seriously want the Chinese factory worker being responsible for shipping these individually? :slap

Letting people know what batch they will be receiving after ordering would be a logistical nightmare.
Sideshow can't get the month right most of the time never mind specific batches and shipping dates.

If SS waited for the whole amount to be ready before shipping any you would be waiting a hell of a lot longer.
You'd seriously want the Chinese factory worker being responsible for shipping these individually? :slap

Letting people know what batch they will be receiving after ordering would be a logistical nightmare.
Sideshow can't get the month right most of the time never mind specific batches and shipping dates.

Haha. I agree completely. A lot of you guys have waited like a year or two for this right? And a lot of you thought it would be delayed again?

So what's the difference if it takes another month to 2 months. It's coming! You guys should be happy!

Wow, thanks collectorcol... just "be more patient" man, I hadn't even thought of that... that makes it all better!

I mean wow are you some kind of "self help Guru" or something? If not you really missed your calling. That was some amazing words of wisdom.

You hear that everyone? Collectorcol says Just "Be Patient" everything will be OK now...

I don't know how I can thank you! But I can go on now, thank you! :hi5:

Back