Premium Format DC Comics Superman Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got a pic of this Enragedman? Sounds interesting. But yeah with only one Superman going into my collection I don't want a pissed off one, plus he needs to match up with Batman.

Heres a link to the Statue Marvels forum with the Enraged Superman thread. https://www.statuemarvels.com/f296/deadeyes702s-collection-16714-3.html

Personally I find the sculpt to be overdone and cartooish and the paint to be flat and boring. But to each their own

Thanks for the link man

It wasn't what I was expecting but yeah I am not really liking it. I think it's really good for Superman collectors that want all kinds of portrayals but as for an iconic piece that encompasses Superman as a whole then no.

Enraged Super is in a different style, awesome concept!

That's why I love it so much, paint app is standard with theses customs. It looks so cool displayed!

It would be great if SS try something similar to this next time.

Yeah, I agree with most of the last few posts. The SSC PF really looks much better to me than that custom Supes piece. As a matter of fact, there really aren't many custom pieces I can say that I really like.

I used to like customs, and the idea of statues that aren't mass-produced in 1000+ pieces. But after a while the fascination for customs disappeared. Although there are a few really good ones but they're expensive, paint can be hit or miss, they're usually not as detailed especially the face sculpt and no guarantee for replacements should they break. It's too expensive and risky for me, and for the most part I think SSC's statues comes out better overall anyway, although some customs have more exciting and dynamic sculpts.

This is a awesome statue! I have one my self! It looks great with the other SS PF'S and only cost over 1000 in the secondary market, when you can still order it from the sculpted for a lot less than that.

You paid over a $Gnote for that guy? Sorry man IMO that is NOT worth even half of that

Sent from Tap Dance on Your ***

Back