Premium Format DC Comics Superman Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
"You better not mess up his arm pit; better not mess up his pants! Or I'm gonna come back n get u all SSC" - Unforgiven

I'm still not 100% sure if i should order this or not, someone help me make up my mind! lol

No I dont. I'm planning to preorder the Wonder Woman PF and placing this next to it

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

No I dont. I'm planning to preorder the Wonder Woman PF and placing this next to it

In that case that should also be no question. That, as BC so eloquently puts it would be an

EXCELLENT CHOICE SIR.

Thanks KingB is there the Superman logo on the cape of this? The Batman was a huge disappointment for me with the quality issues. PFs shouldn't arrive requiring for us to fix it.... But **** happens

Thanks KingB is there the Superman logo on the cape of this? The Batman was a huge disappointment for me with the quality issues. PFs shouldn't arrive requiring for us to fix it.... But **** happens

Nope, no crest on the cape. Confirmed by SS a while back.

should he fall off the top of a building, soup is the only 1 to save him. everyone bought the bat ex and the regular doesn't have the gear to save him. WW is too far off to come. they say soup can hear someone's call for help from far away.

Yeah never been a fan of the Superman Enraged myself , Also as others have stated if I am paying 1000-1500 for a 1/4 scale It better be 10/10 in every way.

I never liked that enraged Superman statue. It looks meh to me.

Yeah never been a fan of the Superman Enraged myself , Also as others have stated if I am paying 1000-1500 for a 1/4 scale It better be 10/10 in every way.

This is a awesome statue! I have one my self! It looks great with the other SS PF'S and only cost over 1000 in the secondary market, when you can still order it from the sculpted for a lot less than that.

How does this statue fit in the besta with the tombo doors

Back