Premium Format DC Comics Superman Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
bruce, I've got 6 on order for now but I may drop one of them (Bats comes in 2 weeks for me).

Will need to order Wonder Woman and any other DC PFs - I won't be picking up any of the movie pieces as they just aren't definitive representations to me (thank goodness).

My #1 piece since they announced this license has been a Supes PF, so neeeeeeeed him to be perfect. I already know mine will be cross eyed, jersey shore tanned and with an upside down S :)

bruce, I've got 6 on order for now but I may drop one of them (Bats comes in 2 weeks for me).

Will need to order Wonder Woman and any other DC PFs - I won't be picking up any of the movie pieces as they just aren't definitive representations to me (thank goodness).

My #1 piece since they announced this license has been a Supes PF, so neeeeeeeed him to be perfect. I already know mine will be cross eyed, jersey shore tanned and with an upside down S :)

Lmfao. That's our luck right??

Hahah yeah lol

For me I'm doing comics Supe and Bat and Reeve and Keaton and then I'm out of DC (thats the plan anyway). Not enough of a fan of WW to get her I'd just be getting her to complete the trilogy and I dont have the money to indulge that. Everything else I collect is movie related.

I'm trying very hard to stay away from the gravity of WW at the moment. That would look crazy good with Supes and Batman! but just like Bruce it would be pure indulgence as I'm not a massive fan.

5 and 6 pieces this year?! Wow guys well done. Two is more than enough for my bank balance lol

[/B]

Lmfao. That's our luck right??

Nah King most likely your's will get stuck in quarantine for a couple of months as the base was suspected of being filled with drugs of some sort. Obviously it's not but they just wanna mess with you that way for some reason lol

Wow I didn't realise I was down to just the final payment for this guy. April payment and shipping to go! That is awesome

Lol I'd love to be able to Just buy 2 a year and love it even more if I wasn't addicted to everything I wanted as a child. And that it wasn't made beautiful and available to me now that I have an accepting wife and an accommodating wallet (I'm good at saving lol)

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Tapatalk

It's less than bats by 2000 figs isn't it?? So maybe April is good. A 3 month delay is already substantial. I think it will come

It's less than bats by 2000 figs isn't it?? So maybe April is good. A 3 month delay is already substantial. I think it will come

Unless.....
yna5uhuz.jpg

Sent from my LG-MS770 using Tapatalk

I hope he will not since I really want to display him with batman. It will look amazing together

Back