Premium Format DC Comics Superman Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
When do you think this will sell out? I still haven't ordered mine yet! :D Am I playing with fire heat vision style? :p

take ur time, it won't be sold out for weeks! there's cancelation and conversion, so relax and enjoy the scenery.

Anyone who is BETTING that this will NOT SELLOUT in DAYS, and who is waiting JUST BECAUSE... WELL you should pull the trigger.

Simply think one thing... Will you REGRET if you miss out... If you answer Yes to that question what the HELL are you waiting for.

P.S. He is up at apcollectibles

I agree. But if this turns into limited Ed. I will be ... :mad:

Right NOW the Reg has NOTHING in terms of an ES... No TBD.. No Limited Edition.

I got 2 emails promoting Superman from SS today! They're really trying to push hard on this one. They must be making a ton! :lol I hope not though... :monkey2

I haven't gotten ANY of those... Oh YEAH that MUST be BECAUSE I POed this as SOON as it went up!!:yess::yess:

Spidey, you're losing it man. It's been a while since you took up another whole page posting ALL the hi rez Superman photos. C'mon you're slacking!

Oh NO I did that like 3 or 4 pages ago...lol

I got 2 emails promoting Superman from SS today! They're really trying to push hard on this one. They must be making a ton! :lol I hope not though... :monkey2

Ha! Me to. I got the 1st at work before I PO'd. I knew there was no rush so I was like, yeah I'll get to it later. And then on my break I got the 2nd, as if it were saying "just go ahead and do it already!"

So Just a quick height comparison

BatmanSupermanheight_zps6f9173cd.jpg

Anyone who is BETTING that this will NOT SELLOUT in DAYS, and who is waiting JUST BECAUSE... WELL you should pull the trigger.

Simply think one thing... Will you REGRET if you miss out... If you answer Yes to that question what the HELL are you waiting for.

P.S. He is up at apcollectibles

yes still has no sell out

Nice one Spidey. Now i have to make changes(again ) on my shelfs.Guess what guys a new Mary Jane comquette on the way...but hey this is Supes thread, so respect....lol:wink1:

From HER THREAD...

JSC_MJ1.jpg

Mary-Jane-Comiquette-250x171.jpg

Looks cute, I like the face, it's definitely better than the Emma (ugh.) but she looks kinda young compared to the art...

I like it, but to many changes from the design art for my liking. Hope they charge like $300 for it as it would be hard to pay for $350 for that when you could get THIS

null_zps7647856b.jpg

For $50 more.

Yes. Just got the regular one. Can't wait for the wonder woman pf

I forgot to ask mata if you have seen all the high res pics... Because if you haven't go back to pg 501 and drool...lol

I had a think about it and i'm ordering Batman :yess:

Oh oh oh....:1-1:... Welcome to the club... :hi5::hi5::rotfl... I honestly think ... Given what I saw we Joker that these are going to be AMAZING!!!

Well back to bed for a few more hours...lol

Oh oh oh....:1-1:... Welcome to the club... :hi5::hi5::rotfl... I honestly think ... Given what I saw we Joker that these are going to be AMAZING!!!

Well back to bed for a few more hours...lol

I think both of these will be amazing.

Back