DC Comics Designer Series: Harley Quinn by Bruce Timm Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
She's out and she's so perfect. I really hope they do Ivy and Catwoman as well (preferably Timms designs for BTAS, not the new adventures)

15306056_342840516095930_5910169681297145856_n.jpg

Photo credit Shoo from SF.

a review here:
https://myminifigsadventures.blogspot.com/2016/12/designer-series-harley-quinn-by-bruce.html

Got one today from Amazon and it's a nice statue but this one has to go back because the head came off at the neck seam and also chipped the paint around the edges. Fortunately my LCS got some in while this one was en route so I'll pick one up from there after I return the bad one to UPS. Oh well.

hq2.jpg

Got my second one but the statue didn't fit in the base well at all. Pulled out the first bad one & checked it & was a much better fit. Swapped the bases & that did it. Very cool statue. DCDS is becoming a real winner line with these 1/6 scale statues. I like the simple, minimal bases and the prices are very reasonable too.

Hopefully BBTS.com gets their stock in soon..... I got this and flash on pre-order.... Although I did get a notice that Designer Series Wonder Woman just got pushed backed to June :(

Hopefully BBTS.com gets their stock in soon..... I got this and flash on pre-order.... Although I did get a notice that Designer Series Wonder Woman just got pushed backed to June :(

Yeah hopefully. What's the story with BBTS always being behind on getting their stock? My LCS had these 3 weeks ago. I probably should have just canceled my BBTS order and picked one up there. I had to do that with two other BBTS orders a few months ago because I got tired of waiting for them to get theirs. You would think that with the volume of sales that they do they would get their stock quicker.

Cant wait to get mine! Still waiting on my replacement though for the Batman pictured above. Mine when plugged into the base, the foot that wasnt on the platform would sit flush on an even surface. Hoping and praying the replacement is perfect cause these two together are absolutely perfect.

Back