Dc collectibles Suicide Squad

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Joker and Harley are instant buys for me. I don't care that he's shirtless, but I would have preferred him in a different outfit, like a suit.

I'll buy Harley if she comes out well and if HT messes their version up somehow (which is likely since all their females have a blank, dead stare) :lol

I'll buy Harley if she comes out well and if HT messes their version up somehow (which is likely since all their females have a blank, dead stare) :lol

Agreed. I'm hopeful for Leia (if she ever comes out) but Rey looks like the blank-faced trend is set to continue :gah: The attitude in Harley's pose sells me on this statue. I doubt one could pose a HT to match that.

I'll be considering Harley and Deadshot, especially if Deadshot comes with a bonus swap out masked head. I thought Joker would have been an automatic buy for me, but I just don't like the pose they went with. I don't want any statues of shirtless dudes around my house.

Ha ha. Totally agree.

I'm a bit unsure about the cross-eyed thing that's going on but I'm going to pre-order the Joker & HQ & hope for the best!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They look like plain statues to me. Most DC Direct statues don't have mixed media (except for capes).

harleys stockings look like real fishnet to me. i could be seeing things but her pig tails look real too.....

They look like plain statues to me. Most DC Direct statues don't have mixed media (except for capes).

Lately, DCC has been using real fishnet like material for some of the characters that have it like the Black Cannery Bombshell or the Arkham Asylum 6" nurse Harley and statue for example

Most comic and specialty shops will have these available. I will have them in my shop Comics N' Toys for £119.95 each. You can find it in the dealers thread.

Lately, DCC has been using real fishnet like material for some of the characters that have it like the Black Cannery Bombshell or the Arkham Asylum 6" nurse Harley and statue for example

Even the AC Joker and Harley had chains.

Even the AC Joker and Harley had chains.

Back