DC Collectibles Infinite Crisis

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Desamo

Super Freak
Reaction score
DC Collectibles is making Infinite Crisis figures. They look so cool. We will see these in Toy Fair. These are first figures of this line.

Green Lantern

Poison Ivy

Harley Quinn

They've actually made 2 or 3 before these.

Wonder Woman, a Green Lantern, and something else I think...

Edit: Never mind, I thought these were statues, so this is a new line after all.

These designs are based on an upcoming free to play online game, not the original comic series.

These figures look really awesome! The sculpts are cool but the price is listed as $39.95 over at Toy Fair. I can't afford these.

These figures looks very good but are little too expensive. I really want get Poison Ivy I like her design.

I had the Poison Ivy figure on pre-order at BBTS and received the following message. Too bad, I was really looking forward to adding her to my collection, she was so unique looking.

Hello,

We have been informed by our vendor that the DCC11758 Infinite Crisis 6" Action Figure - Poison Ivy is not yet planned for production by the manufacturer and was solicited to us in error. Unfortunately this means we must cancel our preorders for this item because it will not be produced at this time. We do apologize for the inconvenience and greatly appreciate your understanding. If this product is confirmed for production and officially re-solicited in the future, we will be sure to publish it on our website once again.

Back