Statue DC Bombshell line

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It seems GameStop is where the deal is for these bombshells. I guess I'd better check them out, in case they have something I don't have yet.

Lots of collectibles end up being discounted at Gamestop. Seems like they lose money selling these things.

Its probably because not everybody knows that they sell these statues. I would probably guess not all gamers collect statues and not all collectors buy games. So there are some lost customers in that case.

Its probably because not everybody knows that they sell these statues. I would probably guess not all gamers collect statues and not all collectors buy games. So there are some lost customers in that case.

Or because GS is a horrible company to deal with if you have a problem, and you couldn't pay me to shop there. Just sayin' :D

Or because GS is a horrible company to deal with if you have a problem, and you couldn't pay me to shop there. Just sayin' :D

Agreed. Their packaging rivals the deflated airbags Amazon uses for books AND they use UPS, not a favorable combination for fragile porcelain DCC statues. Luckily one of my orders was vinyl.

Just got Supergirl via UPS from Gamestop. Pics are up on my IG account. She is AWESOME! She came just fine...no issues, BUT the base seems uneven. First time I've ever had a statue with an uneven base. Any suggestions?

Just got Supergirl via UPS from Gamestop. Pics are up on my IG account. She is AWESOME! She came just fine...no issues, BUT the base seems uneven. First time I've ever had a statue with an uneven base. Any suggestions?

Missing base pads?

Got Supergirl today from Gamestop. My base wobbles as well but that's an easy fix. Couple paint issues but overall she looks great.

Is Gamestop also in the UK? I've had a look and the british site doesn't seem to have any :(

Anyone see the Lil Bombshells vinyl figures? Found them at Walmart today, for a nice surprise. They're $10 each and mystery figures packed in cylinder tins. Got lucky and pulled my most wanted (Katana) from the first one I opened, but I also got a Black Canary and Poison Ivy, too. Will head back soon and try for Batwoman, Catwoman, and Harley. They're really nicely painted little figures for what they are. I'm hooked!

And thanks for the Gamestop tip, everyone. Here's hoping they get Katana! I had no idea they got statues. Been buying a lot of Batman Dorbz from them (for a buck or two each - great price) and some DCC Arrow figures ($7 for a $25 figure!). Also just got the Clayface from Arkham for $40. That figure originally retailed at $100.

You can use code coolstuff15 to take %15 off most collectibles on gamestops website. And code coolstuff25 for $25 off items $200 or over.

I was able to get the arkham red hood statue and Harley quinn cover girls second edition for $65 each shipped. I also bought the clayface deluxe action figure. The codes don't work on it but at $40 it's a steal. If you've never seen one look up a video on youtube. I collect mainly statues and little to no action figures but the Solomon Grundy and Clayface deluxe figs are pretty impressive.

So my resolve finally crumbled today after having seen her in my LCS cabinet for far too long without being bought I thought I should bring her home with me & I picked up Batwoman...

She has a few little niggles with the hair but generally she's a good one & I got her for a nice discount so she was worth it :)

Now I just want Killer Frost, Raven & Holiday Batgirl to hurry up ;)

Neil

That's good if you got to see her first and check the paint. My wife found one at a LCS and asked if I wanted her to check it out for me. I ended up telling her no when I found out they were selling her for $150. I don't care how nice she looked--I'm not paying that much.

That's good if you got to see her first and check the paint. My wife found one at a LCS and asked if I wanted her to check it out for me. I ended up telling her no when I found out they were selling her for $150. I don't care how nice she looked--I'm not paying that much.

Good call, that's way too much for this. I got mine for half that price. I wouldn't pay anything over $80 since the paint is so awful.

Yeah my LCS knows me well enough to let me look over all the statues before I buy them & also understands how hit & miss these pieces can be so we have a good look over before hand.

He also does me good prices & this one was £30 off :)
He normally does them for £110 but he let me have her for £80 :)
I normally get around £15-£20 off his store rate but as she'd sat around for a bit he knocked a little more off.

I'm pleased with her & she is still a great purchase if you can find one with only a few niggles.

Neil

Back