Statue DC Bombshell line

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Great looking statues. I wish they would reissue that original Harley. I really need that one in my life.

Sweet! Been debating on this in the aftermarket as well. Love that they're re-releasing her!

Hoping BBTS will sell her as well.

Question: Did anyone get a Batwoman with a decent paint job? If so, I'd like to see pictures if possible. I got her for Christmas and the paint job is not awful, but it is a pretty sloppy. Plus, there is a small paint chip on one of the legs. I'm thinking about trying to get a replacement from BBTS, but wanted to get other opinions first.

IMG_4439_zpsnwabphud.jpg

IMG_4440_zps934dfdhe.jpg

IMG_4441_zpsnhlzcnz5.jpg

IMG_4442_zpsr2ysedw6.jpg

IMG_4443_zpsnkfjwnmy.jpg

I haven't really seen any Batwoman statues that I'd keep in my collection. They all seem to be pretty sloppy. I was really looking forward to this statue but I can't make myself buy it without being able to check it out in person first.

Yes, it is a big disappointment. Had the potential to be one of the best.

I have 3 bombshells and 2 of them arrived with small paint chips. Despite the chips, the paint jobs were always fairly neat, so I didn't mind however the Batwoman paint application is messy, which is something that would bug me. I considered Batwoman until I saw all the in-hand photos.

I did see one Batwoman on ebay a little while ago that actually had a good paint job, I think they are possible to come across, just rare.

I grabbed Batwoman on amazon.com less than $70 too; and i can say that it is the worst paint quality of the bombshells statues that i own. DC needs to improve QC. I am really thinking of repainting myself.

I grabbed Batwoman on amazon.com less than $70 too; and i can say that it is the worst paint quality of the bombshells statues that i own. DC needs to improve QC. I am really thinking of repainting myself.

I had to return my first two. EntertainmentEarth was quick to send me new statues. The third was flawless, so I agree that quality control is a bit off.

I had to return my first two. EntertainmentEarth was quick to send me new statues. The third was flawless, so I agree that quality control is a bit off.

Can you post pics? I'd love to see this statue with a good paint job.

Thank you! yes, indeed it is! :)

Are you planning on getting the variant too? I have it on order but not sure I'll like it as much... I think this one looks enough like Harley... the additional red/black outfit is unnecessary.... not sure though.

No, I'm not.. I'm using the budget on the Diamond Select Mad Love Harley statue instead. Oh, I recommend the color version of the BnW Batgirl, as well.. I thought it's gonna be the same size, just colored version, but it turns out to be 1/6 scaled. Big and beautiful!

No, I'm not.. I'm using the budget on the Diamond Select Mad Love Harley statue instead. Oh, I recommend the color version of the BnW Batgirl, as well.. I thought it's gonna be the same size, just colored version, but it turns out to be 1/6 scaled. Big and beautiful!

I've only seen pics of it alone, or with B&W statues... and she looks weirdly large in scale. I wonder if anyone has pics of her next to any bombshells, or even the Arkham line?

Back