Statue DC Bombshell line

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I like her. You all are crazy! Also I'm getting very cramped with my bombshells. IKEA st. Louis needs to hurry up and open.

bf9df915850e7d586a458b142bd3dcf1.jpg

f932b317eb6c16fcac0e1d48c7dbc30c.jpg

b9316ca4d508ebebb3154b3fd6e9360d.jpg

bd8e9bd6fe637a75a98cd4aab6d67b4c.jpg

a277b211bc1bcae71aa046a398cc9293.jpg

I like her. You all are crazy!

I like her too. I just don't REALLY like her, and I'm not collecting the whole line, so it's an easier decision. Glad you like her... the paint app looks to be nice.. even the painted toenails :)

I like her. You all are crazy! Also I'm getting very cramped with my bombshells. IKEA st. Louis needs to hurry up and open.

bf9df915850e7d586a458b142bd3dcf1.jpg

f932b317eb6c16fcac0e1d48c7dbc30c.jpg

b9316ca4d508ebebb3154b3fd6e9360d.jpg

bd8e9bd6fe637a75a98cd4aab6d67b4c.jpg

a277b211bc1bcae71aa046a398cc9293.jpg

I do love Mera, I'm just not sure whether her face looks like it's changed from the prototype slightly? I'm not sure if it's just the angle of the photos but her features and face shape look different. If you get a chance, could you take a few more photos of her face up close?

I just got Hawkgirl this week and Mera's out already? Loving Hawkgirl by the way - the paint is great and I love how the bubblegum is another material so it looks like bubblegum.

Mera looks ok but I'm definitely not a big enough fan of the statue or the character to get her so she'll be absent from the collection.

Next one for me now is Batwoman & unless there is an announcement for anymore after her (not counting the Holiday Variants & that Joker/Harley piece which I'm skipping anyway) that's me done for the line.

Neil

Mera looks ok but I'm definitely not a big enough fan of the statue or the character to get her so she'll be absent from the collection.

Next one for me now is Batwoman & unless there is an announcement for anymore after her (not counting the Holiday Variants & that Joker/Harley piece which I'm skipping anyway) that's me done for the line.

Neil

I really wanted batwoman, but I think the statue just missed the mark compared to the artwork... just doesn't capture the flirtiness. Maybe in-hand pics will change my mind.

What do you think about catwoman? While I like the statue, it somehow doesn't look pinup/bombshell to me, at all.

I think its time to get out of the line. Not a huge fan of either. Catwoman and Batwoman will most likely be my last.

DC_Comics_Bombshells_Cheetah_Statue_600_555525bad196d8.95007016.jpg

DC_Comics_Bombshells_Killer_Frost_Statue_600_555525a659aac0.68210825.jpg

Wow, so many bombshell statues coming out over the next few months!
I'm LOVING Killer Frost, although I know nothing about her, she'll definitely be a buy :) She's probably one of my favourite sculpts from the entire line, hope the production piece turns out well.

I really wanted batwoman, but I think the statue just missed the mark compared to the artwork... just doesn't capture the flirtiness. Maybe in-hand pics will change my mind.

What do you think about catwoman? While I like the statue, it somehow doesn't look pinup/bombshell to me, at all.

I don't know I really like Batwoman I think she's looking good & will definitely be adding her.

I'm really not into Catwoman at all & you're right I don't think she fits really & the whole design does nothing for me so she's always been an easy skip.

So I lied...I'm not out just yet...that Killer Frost looks amazing & is definitely going to be in the collection, Cheetah not so much, she's an interesting choice but not a fan of her or the design.

I'm looking forward to seeing what we see as the new Variant covers when they do the run soon...hoping for a few more reveals now too

Neil

Oh, ok. Yeah, I bought the ones I did due to how well they expressed the pinup/bombshell concept, not how I felt about the character. I'm certainly not a HUGE Stargirl fan, but that design is sweet! These new ones, I dunno... I guess for me the line between pinup concept, and kitsch, is starting to blur with some of these designs.

HaHa ...Killer Frost does look good! I'm wondering if it has something to do with the tight sweater with skirt. Lol!

I heard they may start doing male Bombshells? I would die for the Aquaman art in statue forum :love

Back