Statue DC Bombshell line

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Makes sense. I'd expect it to maybe be about 220 or so. I mean it's 125 per bombshell. so a combo of two figs in one makes sense as its 125 each, but would cut down from an extra box and only one base, not multiples. Tough to say.

I'm pretty sure that says $249.99 And I'm sure you'll be able to find it at LCS and online shops for $199. No need to have yourself a stroke over there.

Wasn't having a stroke, but when you are on a very fixed income {yes i know, who isn't} and you fall hard for a line that was at a reasonable price point, it freaks you out at sudden price increases.

16343523708_df4373a1a0_h.jpg

Yup, $249.95.

I think that's exactly what this should cost since single characters are $124.99

Makes sense. I'd expect it to maybe be about 220 or so. I mean it's 125 per bombshell. so a combo of two figs in one makes sense as its 125 each, but would cut down from an extra box and only one base, not multiples. Tough to say.

yup i agree..that is true only one box and base but they know the line is picking up steam and it is Harley so they became greedy and priced it at 245. Bummer.

I don't think I'd say it was greedy because a few of their other multi figures pieces are about that price. Superman vs. Darkseid, Batman vs Killer Croc, Batman and Catwoman kiss, Superman and Wonder Woman kiss, and now Harley and Joker bombshell (their Joker and Harley statue is also at 250). I'd also be willing to bet that Green Arrow and Black Canary statue is going to also hit 250.

I sincerely say I am sorry for any wind up, it was not my intention and while I was legit pissed, and still am, at the TK interaction,
I should have obtained better pics before "going off the rails".
Apology Picture:

gC6LYGt.jpg

Last edited:
I don't think I'd say it was greedy because a few of their other multi figures pieces are about that price. Superman vs. Darkseid, Batman vs Killer Croc, Batman and Catwoman kiss, Superman and Wonder Woman kiss, and now Harley and Joker bombshell (their Joker and Harley statue is also at 250). I'd also be willing to bet that Green Arrow and Black Canary statue is going to also hit 250.

GA and Canary is at 250..that i can accept :) correct me if im wrong but all those you mentioned are 1/6 scale..i dont think the bombshells are 1/6?

Well that's good news re the $250 price point. That I can accept, and now I'm really looking forward to this.

A slight detour, but still re a Joker/Harley statue. Did anyone get the Alex Ross one?

Well that's good news re the $250 price point. That I can accept, and now I'm really looking forward to this.

A slight detour, but still re a Joker/Harley statue. Did anyone get the Alex Ross one?
Nope, this Harley/Joker bombshell will be my first joint piece, although I'm new to collecting :)

I might get it when it comes out. I have the Batman/Catwoman one and will get the Green Arrow/Black Canary one.

Back