David Ayer's Academy Award winning "Suicide Squad"

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: DC's Suicide Squad movie

Looks very Dark Knight Returns...so far. They need to stop these teases already.

Spoiler Spoiler:

ive always liked the creepy factor that the joker gave off in the dark knight returns and the red hood cartoon. it really takes the character to another level.

ive always liked the creepy factor that the joker gave off in the dark knight returns and the red hood cartoon. it really takes the character to another level.

:clap
Loved the Red Hood Joker, and assault on Arkham was good too, thats what I want this movie to be

:clap
Loved the Red Hood Joker, and assault on Arkham was good too, thats what I want this movie to be

I fully think the next movie in the DC line up will be the Batman based on the Death in the familiy/Red Hood plot line. They are dropping a few hints here and there about Joker
Spoiler Spoiler:
it will be the DC answer to marvels Winter Solider only this time I hope that the red hood will be actually the main story and not an acessory like in the winter solider, granted he was brain washed but when cross bones and alexander pierce do more talking that is a problem for me.

Looks like Marilyn Manson with green hair in that screen. However, I'm digging that suit.

I'm pretty stoked for Jared Leto as Joker. I'm still not a fan of some of the casting (mainly Jai Courtney and Will Smith), but this is growing on me. So a babadook Joker. Works for me. He could be the incarnation of Joker yet on the big screen. Can't wait to see.

Back