David Ayer's Academy Award winning "Suicide Squad"

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: DC's Suicide Squad movie

I don't think WB can do anything to get me hyped up about this to see it in the theater

:exactly: I could care less about the suicide squad. Only movies I would've been interested in were Batman v Superman, Flash, Green Lantern, and Wonder Woman. And all are slowly fizzing away for me.. The more I read and see the less I care... Poor WB just can't seem to swim in my eyes.. :(

The reason Hardy dropped out was due purely to schedule reasons, praises SS script.

Literally we wrapped in Calgary for now until we go back in July. It would have smashed the two, I would’ve had a beard. It was just not gonna happen so I got ass-slammed technically out of Suicide Squad, gutted, so I had to hand it over to Joel Kinnaman, who will do an amazing job. It’s just I got bumped out, and that’s cool that’s the way it is.

Warner Bros. is my home studio and I love them so I was really bummed out. I wanted to work on that and I know the script is really ****ing alley and I also know what’s gonna happen with The Joker and Harley Quinn in that; I won’t give away too much…it’s ****ing alley. And that whole territory is something that I would certainly—I mean, everybody loves The Joker. Everybody loves The Joker. Will Smith is a dope guy, but everybody loves The Joker and that’s gonna, I think, be a very important film for fans.

Tom Hardy praises the 'Suicide Squad' script, reveals the real reason why he dropped out - Batman News

Don't worry brah, there are more Avengers movies being made for ya.

Yeah bro! #quips #time4sumfun #omelet #memes :rock

V5vtPml.jpg

She's looks stunning love her look jacket is a nice touch.

I don't read the comic but can't imagine WB doing an R Rated superhero movie. This is still about making piles of money. There may be an R rated Directors cut on the home release.

While the Deadshot mask does look pretty much spot on it seems a bit too round from the promo shots. Hope it looks good on the screen.

I just have to put this out there because, sometimes, I can be as harsh as anybody when it comes to Man of Steel and the DCCU. There are things I love, things I like, thinks I'm not too keen on, and some things that I even hate about this new universe, but never have I been more excited than I am right now. I love the Marvel Universe movies. They're an amazingly fun time at the theater and I always look forward to diving headfirst into that universe every summer, but it's only satisfying the movie fan in me. I have nothing against Marvel, and, in another time, I'd probably read a lot of their stuff, but, as a kid who grew up when these books were $3 and even starting to move towards $4 a piece, I didn't really have the luxury to get into both, and I just connected with DC's characters a lot more; ironically because of the amazing films and television series that they were responsible for.

With that in mind, though, this is a dream come true for me. These films could be amazing, they could just be okay, or, hell, there's a very good chance they could totally suck ass, but dammit if seeing this doesn't make me giddy as a schoolgirl:

6D2AD1C1-1180-4101-ACC5-0058DD71BEFD.jpg

D375E022-C13C-464D-BDAF-04BC314655DF.jpg

I really don't see why WB would shy away from making an R-rated movie about Supervillains. They seem to be heavily invested in this idea of a darker, more serious universe, and that certainly doesn't seem to be the approach I'd be taking with an all-ages audience. They seem to be gearing these movies towards adults, anyway, so, I say "go for it, and let Ayer do what he knows how to do best."

Is the movie actually called Suicide Squad?

Suicide in the title will be interesting for the MPAA/Parents to deal with in a cbm.

Is the movie actually called Suicide Squad?

Suicide in the title will be interesting for the MPAA/Parents to deal with in a cbm.

It is Suicide Squad. Which, that's another thing. If it was Rated R, WB could just say "**** off, you shouldn't be taking your kid to R-Rated movies, anyway." :lol

It is Suicide Squad. Which, that's another thing. If it was Rated R, WB could just say "**** off, you shouldn't be taking your kid to R-Rated movies, anyway." :lol

Yea, this one doesn't have Iron Man cracking jokes as New York is being invaded, but it might have Harley laughing as she cuts your face off.

for the sake of DC i hope it is pg 13, they are not in a position to be gambling like this with the movie. Specially if they are counting on sequels.

pg 13 movies are just a fact of superhero movies, we need to get used to them and hope for the best

Back