David Ayer's Academy Award winning "Suicide Squad"

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: DC's "Suicide Squad" (August 5th, 2016)

I've just read that some of the Joker scenes were cut in the theatrical release. 'He has about 15 minutes of screentime.'

https://twitter.com/ConnorFilm/status/759618057593425920

Well considering Ledger only had 30 minutes worth of screentime as the main villain in TDK, 15 minutes of Leto was expected considering
Spoiler Spoiler:

A very good review (except a minor cameo spoiler that is mentioned)

Whilst I think the score album by Price is dull, boring and unimaginatively generic. I was listening to "The Album" yesterday, there are some great songs on there.
Very entertaining, hope they are used well in the movie.

Whilst I think the score album by Price is dull, boring and unimaginatively generic. I was listening to "The Album" yesterday, there are some great songs on there.
Very entertaining, hope they are used well in the movie.

The right song can turn a good scene into a great scene. The Quicksilver-Sweet Dreams mansion rescue being a recent example.

The right song can turn a good scene into a great scene. The Quicksilver-Sweet Dreams mansion rescue being a recent example.

Yeah, or the Quicksilver scene in the previous movie. Anyway some great tracks on here.

I was wondering why there are no reviews or Rotten Tomato score for this film yet? Usually stuff like that pops up well over a week before a film's release.

Usually the do this well knowing their lives depend on 1st week box office. They will not risk critiques tearing this film apart before the non-rabid fans get a chance to see it....It guarantees at least they will make some money.

It takes time for social media to truly dissuade certain movie goers from seeing it.

1. Rabid fan
2. Average movie goers

Critic affect

3. Occasional theater goer's.
4. People who will not see a comic film unless highly rated.
5. People who see a film because its very highly recommended (rarely go to theater).

Well considering Ledger only had 30 minutes worth of screentime as the main villain in TDK, 15 minutes of Leto was expected considering
Spoiler Spoiler:

Damn. Is that correct re ledger? Amazing.

I just rewatched the dark knight and I didn't like it as much as I used to. The whole hyper realism started to annoy me for some reason. I still love Ledger's Joker but Bale's Batman is terrible now after Batfleck.

Also I hate how the aspect ratio changes from the full screen imax to the regular 2.35:1 ratio every now and then.

I just rewatched the dark knight and I didn't like it as much as I used to. The whole hyper realism started to annoy me for some reason. I still love Ledger's Joker but Bale's Batman is terrible now after Batfleck.

Also I hate how the aspect ratio changes from the full screen imax to the regular 2.35:1 ratio every now and then.

After Batfleck every Bruce/Batman looks inferior. Batman Begins is still my favourite Batman movie whilst Ledger's Joker will always remain one of the top movie villains.

After Batfleck every Bruce/Batman looks inferior. Batman Begins is still my favourite Batman movie whilst Ledger's Joker will always remain one of the top movie villains.

TDK is still my favorite Batman movie but I'm thinking the first Batfleck movie might change that. If the rumors are true about the story of it.

I just saw the mid credits scene. Nothing too special but it was 'neat'. ;)

Affleck Batman would destroy Keaton, Bale, Kilmer and Clooney with one hand tied behind his back.

Judging by his Batcave and arsenal, he's has more $$$ than them too. Affleck's suit could eat ****ing bullets whereas all the others would fall on their ass from getting shot.

He's about as perfect as you can get as Batman/Bruce Wayne. Too bad he's in inferior movies. Hopefully the solo film changes that.

Cara touching Margot's and Karen's nips in a interview. Pretty hilarious. :lol

[video]https://www.instagram.com/p/BIi5nR-hSRU/[/video]

Back