David Ayer's Academy Award winning "Suicide Squad"

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: DC's "Suicide Squad" (August 5th, 2016)

lol, please don't touch me.

I like the new DC logo.

Really classy and simple...Love it!

I read a few early reviews of the movie and everybody is really impressed with Margot Robbie, Jared Leto and the movie's plot...This is promising.

That new DC logo didn't last long before getting another update :lol The other one lasted for what, 20 years or more and the old one didn't even make 5.

Fake 60 fps makes me cringe.

Real 48 fps makes me cringe anyway. :lol

Gaspar, Riddick,

Does it ever wake you 2 in the middle of the night? The feeling that one day James Cameron and Peter Jackson will pass that foolish high frame law or one just like it, and come for you? And your movies?

Gaspar, Riddick, does it ever wake you 2 in the middle of the night? The feeling that one day James Cameron and Peter Jackson will pass that foolish high frame law or one just like it, and come for you? And your movies?
lolfreakz1_zpsf9lamx33.gif

lolfreakz3_zpsqvqm4qku.gif

lolfreakz2_zps8qmaf6em.jpg

lolfreakz4_zpsxygdoked.gif

I'm not certain, I could be wrong....but did I see Jai Courtney show an actual ounce of acting ability in the trailers???

Nah, I must've been hallucinating.

I still don't get the hate for that guy. I only saw him in a couple of movies and Terminator Genisaurus. He's like average at worst IMO. :dunno

Real 48 fps makes me cringe anyway. :lol
****, I know right? **** that ****.

Gaspar, Riddick,

Does it ever wake you 2 in the middle of the night? The feeling that one day James Cameron and Peter Jackson will pass that foolish high frame law or one just like it, and come for you? And your movies?

I feel a great swell of pity for the poor soul that comes to my movies with their 48 fps looking for trouble.

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

Holy **** :lol

I still don't get the hate for that guy. I only saw him in a couple of movies and Terminator Genisaurus. He's like average at worst IMO. :dunno

agreed, usually if they are that bad they would stick out. He tends to blend into most movies he is in.

Yea because only Kato made clothing is worth wearing on halloween in a club for a couple hours around drunk dudes and chicks dressed as whores. :lol

Back