DarthRamuk's Bounty

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks, Toe, Josh and Carbo for the very kind words!

Carbo - I like your DA statue too.......I wish I had pre-ordered this........:monkey2

Now that the SS 12" SW figures are being shipped in quick succession, I decided to finally open my figures and take some quick shots before going to bed. Still waiting for Han, Mace, Obi and Qui-Gon.....

3Jedi1SithBest.jpg

3 Jedi & 1 Sith

LukeBlaster.jpg

Luke's Exclusive Blaster

DarthSidious.jpg

Anakin's Exclusive Darth Sidious

SithAniBase.jpg

VaderKin's Base

VaderKinCloseUp.jpg

VaderKin's Sith Eyes

DroidHead.jpg

Kit's Exclusive Droid Head

Whoa..u have quite an extensive SW 1/6 there and they are exclusive too. Well lined up.

Hi......

Just couldn't resist getting these two at my local toy retail store.....I really like the GG Maul Bust and Medicom Wolverine a lot! Here are some pics I took.....:D

GG Maul Bust....

GG_Maul.jpg

GG_Maul1.jpg

GG_Maul3.jpg

Medicom Wolverine.....

Medicom_Wolverine.jpg

Medicom_Wolverine4.jpg

I'm actually getting the Alien pretty soon... I tried to resist since I wasn't a big fan of AVP, but its just an awesome looking figure!!!

Thanks Josh No. 1 and Chase!

I'm happy to see my collection going beyond my twin comfort zones which are SW and LOTR.

I'm still not too sure whether to sell or keep my SDCC Subject No. 5 and Freddy with the chest of hearts. They are nice figures, after all!

Back