DarthNeil's Collection (New Update starting pg. 33)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Time for an update. Here's the GG statue of GoT's Tyrion... Finally couldn't resist it at 50% off. I put SSC's Boromir there (obvious reasons) for size perspective.

As a big GoT fan (both books and HBO) I love it.

In addition to the statue I also scored the very cool IM coasters that I'll eventually use to display some of my IM collection. Here's a quick look at their functionality.

They're much brighter than my camera phone can show.

How I've got all of my non-Avengers Caps looking these days...

Thanks to Oscorp for this sandy addition.

After seeing the recent Dark World Loki I'm very happy that I scored the Avengers version when it first came out.

Batman vs Superman... I guess we'll have to wait until 2016 now... Oh well. I'll stare at these for now.

Great Great Update Darth, some Excellent Pieces and Excellent Post my Friend but if I may ask why the distant haze or cloud in the pic's :dunno

Great Great Update Darth, some Excellent Pieces and Excellent Post my Friend but if I may ask why the distant haze or cloud in the pic's :dunno

Pics taken with my iphone. The lighting isn't the best where they're located so unfortunately the flash gives it that foggy look.

Thanks for the reply and not being insulted by the question my Friend

No worries. I wish I had a better display area-- but right now it's the bare minimum as the kids get the priority. I am building a major display area downstairs for the majority of my non SSC/HT collection as well I've got a mini movie room off my main tv/film room where I'll house a few specialty items to go along with the popcorn machine and the movie collection.

No worries. I wish I had a better display area-- but right now it's the bare minimum as the kids get the priority. I am building a major display area downstairs for the majority of my non SSC/HT collection as well I've got a mini movie room off my main tv/film room where I'll house a few specialty items to go along with the popcorn machine and the movie collection.

Looking Forward to seeing it, Neil

Wow!!! Great updates Neil!! Love those Iron Man coasters! Massive congrats buddy :clap

Thanks. Yep, the coasters are very basic (their lights are much more impressive in person-- the camera tones them down quite a bit) but I'm definitely going to use them for my eventual IM display. I just wish that the switch was not underneath.

Commander Wolffe (Exc) reporting for duty...

xhtv.jpg

1q73.jpg

62m2.jpg

With an Exc. ESB/ROTJ Vader soon to be on the way.

Quick update...

DSCF8209.JPG

Attachments

• DSCF8223.JPG
    DSCF8223.JPG
    637.7 KB · Views: 52
  • ageofultroncap.JPG
    ageofultroncap.JPG
    652.9 KB · Views: 52
  • groupcap.JPG
    groupcap.JPG
    666.3 KB · Views: 54