Premium Format Darth Vader [ROTJ]

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
EP1: Maul & Qui Gon Jinn
EP2: Jango, Dooku (I like Christopher Lee) and Windu decapitating Jango
EP3: I liked the battle between Obi Wan and Anakin.

I agree that the noooooo part was ridiculous. A scream of anguish and vader killing people left and right in the same room would have had better effect.

Would have been much cooler for him to stay silent with all the stuff in the room getting damaged and almost choking the emperor to death.

Would have been much cooler for him to stay silent with all the stuff in the room getting damaged and almost choking the emperor to death.

A force battle for dominance? That could have worked. It could have cemented that vader is actually scared of the Emperor.

Maul and the birth of Vader scene are literally the only things I like about the PT. They managed to ruin the coolness with the noooooooooo part though.

EP1: Maul & Qui Gon Jinn
EP2: Jango, Dooku (I like Christopher Lee) and Windu decapitating Jango
EP3: I liked the battle between Obi Wan and Anakin.

I agree that the noooooo part was ridiculous. A scream of anguish and vader killing people left and right in the same room would have had better effect.

It was the best they could get from James Earl Jones. :lol

So if this is the ROTJ Vader I'm guessing the ex could likely be an unmasked portrait? Unlike most on here I actually really like the first Vader pf so an unmasked portrait would actually give me more incentive to buy this one.

Oh. I see what you mean. Like he wasn't standing all upright and powerful, lightsaber in hand.

Although the cinemaquette included an unmasked portrait and that didn't really fit the pose either. :huh

Back