Premium Format Darth Vader [ROTJ]

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The only way to do vader is the force choke hand straight out and the other arm downward with the saber

Yeah switch out force arm would rule

Definately don't want a force switch out arm...that's not how I remember him from the movies. I'd want a classic museum pose like the Attakus Vader. With maybe switch out clenched fist arm (if only you knew the power of the dark side kinda look) just like the Cinemaquette is also a cool alternative. However, I'm most looking forward to having a new Vader with the new led Lightsaber technology as opposed to that crappy one we got with the original Vader PF ;)

I'm all for the choke arm switch-out. It's his main finishing move!

Vaderchoke.jpg

2806788-Force-Choke-Vader.jpg

dvfd.jpg

star-wars-darth-vader-choke.jpg

darth-vader-chokes-chicken.jpg

I just want a Vader PF & finally going to get one :yess:

Same. the only SW PF I have is Malgus and I'm excited for a Vader (I'm getting the Mythos and I have the kneeling Gentle Giant though). I'll most likely get this one unless they really botch it up and I'm excited to get a Vader with new saber tech.

Same. the only SW PF I have is Malgus and I'm excited for a Vader (I'm getting the Mythos and I have the kneeling Gentle Giant though). I'll most likely get this one unless they really botch it up and I'm excited to get a Vader with new saber tech.

I haven't got anything but I'm definitely going to pick up this & the new Boba PF

All I have right now is Comic Marvel & DC PF's but it's about time I owned something to represent SW. SW was massive to me growing up

I only have the Shaak Ti PF so far for star wars and I promised myself i wouldnt get too far into that line but Im gonna have to break that with this vader pf...

Alex just confirmed at statueforum that it will be mixed media.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back