Premium Format Darth Vader [ROTJ]

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That was Obi-Wan. Maul killed Neeson. Maul is the only person badass enough to kill Liam Neeson in a movie.

Yeah it was Obi-Wan, Liam was already Qui-Gone.

creepy-smile-o.gif

That's a cool bag. This new Vader PF just might have to be my first Star Wars statue. I'm trying to resist, but the dark force is too strong.:lsvader

im so ready for order this new darth vader premium format, come on sideshow make it quick.
is there any other teaser pic ? or video ?

That wasn't intentional?

That makes it funnier.

That's ok, I'm used to people laughing at me :lol

[edit] I read your 1st post in the Supermarket through Tapatalk so I didn't read it properly & the waist wasn't highlighted on that. I feel stupid now :lol

Last edited:
Maul and the birth of Vader scene are literally the only things I like about the PT. They managed to ruin the coolness with the noooooooooo part though.

Maul and the birth of Vader scene are literally the only things I like about the PT. They managed to ruin the coolness with the noooooooooo part though.

EP1: Maul & Qui Gon Jinn
EP2: Jango, Dooku (I like Christopher Lee) and Windu decapitating Jango
EP3: I liked the battle between Obi Wan and Anakin.

I agree that the noooooo part was ridiculous. A scream of anguish and vader killing people left and right in the same room would have had better effect.

Back