Premium Format Darth Vader Rogue One Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Rebel blaster and rebel helmet.

BTW would those be removable or glued on base?

what a surprise, you're bashing SS again. How original.

So if you get banned again by Dave (you were banned twice or three times already?), you will register once more, but with a nickname like aussiebotttt? And then ausiebottttt? :lol

BTW would those be removable or glued on base?

So if you get banned again by Dave (you were banned twice or three times already?), you will register once more, but with a nickname like aussiebotttt? And then ausiebottttt? :lol

That's right. You can't get rid of me :rotfl

I don’t really care much for this piece. In the context of R1 he is forward pushing with shoulder forward. The only moment he is fully upright is when the door is closing and he’s cutting through soldiers who are in a submissive position.

This piece has him pushing his weight backward on his leg in a more defensive stance. It doesn’t convey a brutal frontal massacre or a fully guarded defensive stance in entirety.

I don’t really care much for this piece. In the context of R1 he is forward pushing with shoulder forward. The only moment he is fully upright is when the door is closing and he’s cutting through soldiers who are in a submissive position.

This piece has him pushing his weight backward on his leg in a more defensive stance. It doesn’t convey a brutal frontal massacre or a fully guarded defensive stance in entirety.

Yeah this piece is a disaster.

I think I like this one better than their last Vader PF. It still doesn't come anywhere near as nice as the IS Vader, which is why I'm not buying it, but I do like it. Had I missed the IS Vader, I would might probably could perhaps pick this up... maybe.

lmao so no light up saber or chest piece and they're charging almost $700?

**** off with that. I hope this rots in their warehouse.

What's with the looking up in the sky again. Rebel troopers are shorter than Vader. It better than SS last Vader but not even close to the iron studios.

Not a bad statue, but I can't unsee this:

Vader PF football.jpg

Sorry, but no way this PF is better than Iron Studios.

I still dont get how they selling this as a Rogue One Vader...never stood on a broken platform striking rebels down... ..

Back