Premium Format Darth Vader Rogue One Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hate the pose, it looks dumb. If I had spare cash to throw around, I would definitely throw it on IS Vader.

stop

you're trolling isn't even funny and isn't amusing anyone.

No I will not stop. It's an over-rated statue and I do not like it. Just because you disagree doesn't mean I can't share my opinion.
This Rogue One statue looks much better. Well done Sideshow!

No I will not stop. It's an over-rated statue and I do not like it. Just because you disagree doesn't mean I can't share my opinion.
This Rogue One statue looks much better. Well done Sideshow!

Totally agree, you have the full right to express your opinion, just like any one else here, even if it is not the popular one.
I actually don't like the IS either. Meaning, I don't like it nor dislike it. I'm 'nothing' it.

I hate the high lightsaber pose on this. He kept his movements controlled and specific in R1. This looks like he’s flailing wildly and leaving his entire body unguarded.

IS kills this one and the pose was inspired directly from the cover of “Lords of the Sith.”

This really isn't a very good Vader statue. If they are going to pump them out so frequently, they could at least attempt to better the competition. The price tag is the nail in the coffin...

Even without the high pose, this looks cheap as hell.

It looks like a koto piece. How much does this cost? $700?? Jesus Sideshow...

67868e4e119c82a99dc3975d18931a2c.jpg

The pose at some angles looks like something jumped out and startled poor Darth and he’s now swiping at it as if he’s swatting a fly.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

IS Vader is ok to me but wth IS made this cheap facbric? Sculpt is good, paint overall standard. 650bucks was a good price but this piece has bad changing options, only the 2hands hold saber looks good the rest behhh. 575bucks would be better and non changing option. I love the SSC 2nd Vader ROTJ PF from the pose but i dont want an 5gramm plastic hot toys head and im not the biggest mixed media fan. the XM Vader has damn to wrong paint app on the armor. This rogue one vader looks not bad, definitly better fabric than IS but the movie was 1ofthe3 baddest SW movies andthe pose not my style.

Speaking of dumb poses you can't get much dumber than IS.

To be honest Im not really a big fan of IS Vader pose either, it just takes too much space. Among of many 1/4 Vader statues out there in the market, I personally think IS version is the best interpretation of Vader so far and I would love to add it to display with mine XM Darth Maul at some point.

IS Vader is ok to me but wth IS made this cheap facbric? Sculpt is good, paint overall standard. 650bucks was a good price but this piece has bad changing options, only the 2hands hold saber looks good the rest behhh. 575bucks would be better and non changing option. I love the SSC 2nd Vader ROTJ PF from the pose but i dont want an 5gramm plastic hot toys head and im not the biggest mixed media fan. the XM Vader has damn to wrong paint app on the armor. This rogue one vader looks not bad, definitly better fabric than IS but the movie was 1ofthe3 baddest SW movies andthe pose not my style.

This is even more Laughable!!! Dude you on crack, or never scene a good statue. Is vader is one of the best statues I ever saw. Stop tweaking dawg!

I do not know what you have seen so far, but then probably not much

I saw this already, the pose is awful, they tried to capture some dynamic pose but looks stupid and like a qb is throwing a ball. The IS pose is iconic and one of the best poses I ever saw. They nailed everything about that statue. The ss Vader doesn't look good and the price tag on top of that is crazy. They are obviously trying to compete with IS Vader, but fell way short and many agree with me. You like it great, but saying it is better or even close to the IS Vader is pure insanity. One day if prime one ever makes star wars they may be close but the majority will tell you what the best Vader is. Mythos is much better than this one! They screwed up the pose bad! RO never had vader on this base or doing whatever he is doing in that pose. You belong with aussiebot, dude has been dawging on the Is vader for ever, cuz he missed out! No offense but he is a troll. So, agreeing with him isn't saying much at all!

I hope this and Ben Kenobi doesn't start a trend of no light up sabers or bases. Absolutely no excuse to not have a lightup saber, they've been doing it for over a decade.

Back