Darth Vader life-size Bust--PREORDER NOW ON PAGE ONE!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is a guess but probably not, the balance on those is only $290. I screwed up some how and didn't do the flexpay option (which i always do for big items) so my balance is $1040. If you had a buisiness, which one would you be trying to collect from first, the guy who owes $300 or $1K

From a customer service point of view I would ship first to those who paid me $1050 in advance.

Edit, but it does say this in the email
We will be receiving a split shipment of this item, and will be processing orders in the sequence in which orders for this item were placed.

I see. I have not received any e-mail yet so thanks for the clarification.

i need the one i will pay $1500 for the ex.

Hopefully you can get someone to let theirs go for that if someone is looking for a quick flip but this thing will be over $2000 this time next year for sure.

Got my notice as well... I ordered pretty much immediately. So I'm hoping I'm in the first batch.

Its feeling a lot more real now :rock :rock :rock

Hmmmm, I hadn't thought of that. Most of these might be an inch or so too short.

Back to plan B (hoping someone makes a nice custom stand). :D

Sorry to be a party pooper. :lol I am going to make a custom stand for mine but I will wait until I have it in-hand so I can get the proper measurements. :D

Gives the customizers plenty of time to come up with some stand options. :naughty

EXACTLY :D

Sorry to be a party pooper. :lol I am going to make a custom stand for mine but I will wait until I have it in-hand so I can get the proper measurements. :D

I'd be interested in seeing what you do as well. I'm hoping the RPF guys will help too...

So thrilled to get the email that it's coming in 15 days!
Super excited and looking forward to receive both the box in time.
Great to see pics here
it would be good to share some for us too next time..

I won't get mine until August, so I have to live by people's in-hand pictures until then. :lol

EXACTLY :D

I'd be interested in seeing what you do as well. I'm hoping the RPF guys will help too...

Well with my skills it will probably take until August for me to make the stand. :lol It will be interesting to see what ideas people come up with. I have an idea but whether it works or not is another thing. :D

Man, that looks amazing...
it's one of those pieces that I'd love to have, but can't afford right now...
:monkey2

Maybe someday... ;)

Same here and I will never have the EX since they closed the stupid WL... :banghead

I WILL NOT HAVE a REG, that is FAIL and I don't FAIL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wonder if I'll have enough warning to be able to take the day off for Vader's arrival? Half the time stuff arrives on Thursday night when I have to work super late :lol

It would be awesome to pick Vader up first thing in the morning and spend the day together :love

Back