Darth Vader life-size Bust--PREORDER NOW ON PAGE ONE!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm just glad Sideshow has Flexpay. I can't believe companies like Cinemaquette don't.

I'm glad they've implemented it as an option to avoid cancellation. I'm not big on Flex up front because depending on what happens with money, you could lose your payments, but in a pinch, if it's cancel or spread out the money, I like it as an option.

I'm glad they've implemented it as an option to avoid cancellation. I'm not big on Flex up front because depending on what happens with money, you could lose your payments, but in a pinch, if it's cancel or spread out the money, I like it as an option.

I haven't had to do that yet, but I know many people have and it's a great option. It's probably cut down on a lot of cancellations.

I think that's why the implemented it, sometimes timing can just suck with their arrivals, 5 things showing up at once from them, rather than hope the WL will kill off the inventory, give the current orders a chance to keep their orders.

It's that deposit that made me wait on ordering Vader. I've never ordered anything with a deposit and that felt like being locked into the order. Should've known it would turn out great since it's Vader. Live and learn.

The deposit made me think about it, but I've been hoping for years they'd do this, so I didn't hesitate long.

The deposit made me think about it, but I've been hoping for years they'd do this, so I didn't hesitate long.

I hesitated and now I feel like Motti.

forcechoke.jpg

I assume the mask represents the ROTJ look correct?

I always liked the way he first appeared, costume-wise in ANH. I may try to score one of these down the line 'cause I've always wanted a Vader helmet and I need to upgrade from my 1980's Don Post helmet. LOL

BB

I assume the mask represents the ROTJ look correct?

I always liked the way he first appeared, costume-wise in ANH. I may try to score one of these down the line 'cause I've always wanted a Vader helmet and I need to upgrade from my 1980's Don Post helmet. LOL

BB

Hopefully eFX will do one from ANH. I'll never forget the first time Vader walked on the screen. :vader

What do you guys think about a modified paper towel holder as a stand? That back part looks adjustable, so it might be able to add some extra support to the back of Vader's helmet.

31EV5NvhXyL._SS500_.jpg

Hi Darth. Do you think this would be high enough to fit Vader's dome onto? I don't know how high this Dome is but I measured my 1:1 Vader helmet and it is about 40cm high.

Hi Darth. Do you think this would be high enough to fit Vader's dome onto? I don't know how high this Dome is but I measured my 1:1 Vader helmet and it is about 40cm high.

Hmmmm, I hadn't thought of that. Most of these might be an inch or so too short.

Back to plan B (hoping someone makes a nice custom stand). :D

Con order-er here :wave , can't wait for my EX notice. :monkey5

I got my notice too today but it sounds like these notices are not a guarantee you are getting it in this shipment. The Ex says it is coming in split shipments and will be processed in order that the orders were made. If you are not part of this shipment another notice will be sent when the other ones come in. So it appears the notice is no guarantee :monkey2

Didn´t they say Flex orders will ship first?

This is a guess but probably not, the balance on those is only $290. I screwed up some how and didn't do the flexpay option (which i always do for big items) so my balance is $1040. If you had a buisiness, which one would you be trying to collect from first, the guy who owes $300 or $1K

Edit, but it does say this in the email
We will be receiving a split shipment of this item, and will be processing orders in the sequence in which orders for this item were placed.

Didn´t they say Flex orders will ship first?

The email says it will process them in the order they were ordered. Whether they go Flexpay or Normal purchases I do not think would matter as they are getting paid either way for them from each person the same amount.

Back