Darth Talon Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have seen some sell for $500-650, usually anything over that or sits for months or wont sell.

Please email me when you find one for 500.00, I will buy an extra one. :wink1:

there was one not too long ago on auction that ended in $650 (exclusive with a little paint chip on the boot) and another one that ended in $575 reg.

there was one not too long ago on auction that ended in $650 (exclusive with a little paint chip on the boot) and another one that ended in $575 reg.

Ah still more than what I wanted to spend, if it's damage I would not want it no matter the costs. but for someone coming into the hobbie it might be a ok deal. :)

Ah still more than what I wanted to spend, if it's damage I would not want it no matter the costs. but for someone coming into the hobbie it might be a ok deal. :)
It seems that most of the ones selling (actually SOLD) in the past couple months have been exclusives (for over $600), and for around $500 the reg. yet there has not been that many listings.
I saw very few reg actually sold for more than that but was like early this year and never again since for that price.
I would say $500-$600 for a displayed regular one is a fair price.

It seems that most of the ones selling (actually SOLD) in the past couple months have been exclusives (for over $600), and for around $500 the reg. yet there has not been that many listings.
I saw very few reg actually sold for more than that but was like early this year and never again since for that price.

Yes, but I never see it or 500.00 for a reg? Who knows I'm sure it's possible. Most likely around 600.00 plus is more like it. I bought my talon ex for 800.00 or was it 850.00, it's been a few months so I don't even remember. But it's still my top statue to date. :)

I never understand why people would buy something like this. If it's broken is there really a worth to it? I can see a 1/6 you could part out. But a PF.

I did buy from the same person (that is how I came to own this one) a 1/1 Term. Head. It was broken it would not light up. I fix it, still it was a power issue.

Depends on who is looking at the time and how many. I seen Ironman helmets the silver and gold go for a $$$ but three weeks ago. SSC had the War Monger 1/1 helmet for $100. I was able to get the Mark1(movie), Silver and Gold helmets for $225 ship (not the same sellers). Yet if you look now they are high.

Same with the Talon I bought. I had no idea what they cost or sold for. I bought something from this person and she was going to list it. I ask her how much she told me I paid her. Reading this, seems I got a great deal.

^ It all depends on what you are willing to pay for it. Personally I don't but anything without the original shipping materials. Too many pieces end up damaged that way.

Back