Darth Talon Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
LOL why do you need a box? I dont get "collectors" that keep their stuff in the box. You can bubble wrap and package better than any company by yourself! Save money and forget about the box. Its for display not foe hoarding.

LOL why do you need a box? I dont get "collectors" that keep their stuff in the box. You can bubble wrap and package better than any company by yourself! Save money and forget about the box. Its for display not foe hoarding.

These pieces are fragile. The boxes have styrofoam liners molded specifically to fit the exact shapes of the particular statue that it is for. It puts the minimum of stress on the statues as it distributes any force as evenly as possible. The boxes are designed that way for an important reason, and yet still some break. Imagine how many more would break if SS switched to bubble wrap... For proper protection during transport, the boxes are extremely important.

that is completely wrong, bubblewrap does absolutely nothing to those heavy pieces. All those newbie sellers think if they just wrap statues in thick bubblewrap it will be fine, it's almost guaranteed to break. You need to secure the statue so it does NOT move and the fragile parts does not touch anything like putting a cover on it.

Extremely difficult to do without the original styrofoam and box, that's why i dont even look at statues that have no box no matter how cheap it is, because it's almost guaranteed to break and headaches afterwards.

Keep the box even if you dont plan to sell, those are not $10 toys but $300+ items.

If your never selling or moving then yah, throw the boxes out. But without the moulded foam and boxes, the chances of breakage is extremely high. I would never buy a statue without the proper boxes and foam compartment.

If your never selling or moving then yah, throw the boxes out. But without the moulded foam and boxes, the chances of breakage is extremely high. I would never buy a statue without the proper boxes and foam compartment.

I bought a couple, so I do want to think about it. :monkey1

I've been on the fence about selling mine for a few days because I could really use the cash for other collectibles but I just don't know if I'm ready to let go of one of my favorite pieces yet. I just love this piece..

I've been on the fence about selling mine for a few days because I could really use the cash for other collectibles but I just don't know if I'm ready to let go of one of my favorite pieces yet. I just love this piece..

:horror no do not do it! She is a must keep!

She is super rare I wouldn't let go easily. Every year I sell a few items So I can vacation but I wouldn't sell her for more items. What could b worth the sell

What's she worth now anyways on the ex? I paid 900.00 for mine which seems like what's she going for these days. I must have Amy next to my talon;) I wonder what actress will play talon if they do end up making the next 3 star wars going forward?

Talon was waaaay before the Star wars movies.. so i doubt this will ever come up as a movie..

sell it, there are so many good statues coming out at retail price from sideshow.

i never understood the appeal for this statue or why it went up so high. She's not a popular character, her paint looks simple, and sex appeal for such an alien female is highly debatable...

my wallet is glad it's one of those grails i have zero interest in acquiring.

sell it, there are so many good statues coming out at retail price from sideshow.

i never understood the appeal for this statue or why it went up so high. She's not a popular character, her paint looks simple, and sex appeal for such an alien female is highly debatable...

:goodpost: One of the least deserving of characters to get a PF. Had they made Darth Krayt or Cade Skywalker (You know, the main characters) it would have been a different story for me.

I can see where your coming from, but yeah one best statue to date os still darth talon, and I'm not even a huge star wars fan. Lol

Back