Darth Talon Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I went on the waitlist for the regular one on the 22nd, and it didn't convert yet. Maybe after seeing the pictures everybody is going to keep their orders.

Hope it converts for you man. I was fortunate, I went on the WL a week before you and it converted.

Imagine what would have happened if the exclusive edition had stayed the original lower amount of 400. I think they upped it to 650 a week later.

Got mine today, and it is AWSOME, really beautiful. I´m very happy

DSC_0036.jpg

Talon is getting closer to $500 on ebay. Is she now bigger than SW itself?

correct - and they gave a very lame excuse as an explanation. I have no issue with SS increasing the edition size, but don't speak to us as if we are developmentally challenged.

When did it go from 400 to 650?

SS raised the editon run of the Alien warrior too from 500 to 750, right around the time of release.

Damn it looks great, still on the waitlist since the 22nd. It looks like everybody is going to keep it.

There is a difference between ebay prices at $500 and them actually selling at $500.

Like I said in another thread, once the hype dies down in a couple month and once the core characters that were announced start coming out people will be dropping her for money to pay for other things. The regular version will definitely be had for less and I wouldn't be surprised to see the ex had for retail or less later. Star Wars PF RARELY hold their value.

Back