Darth Talon Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What page would that be?

My WL didn't convert yet. I'm on board to pay all at once.
I went on the WL two weeks ago, once I saw pics. I don't expect miracles.

I'm thinking I wont get the Ex now

Reservation Summary
Date Placed: 2010-01-07 01:20:23

Almost 7 months and still nothing :thud:

I'm thinking I wont get the Ex now

Reservation Summary
Date Placed: 2010-01-07 01:20:23

Almost 7 months and still nothing :thud:

that means im completely f'ed myself :gah:...............but with so many things coming out in the 4th qtr, I would bet some ppl will be dumping her for "bigger" characters, so that might actually benefit us. Stores still have the reg available though

The last few DT Ex auctions have ended at 350, 350, 400, 350, 339, 400, and an extreme one at 460 for the must-have-it-now buyer. These prices are to be expected at first. The question is, will those prices last until fall? Maybe. Maybe not. If not, I'll be there. If so, well, SS's fourth quarter is filled with stellar items on the way so more cash to go there.

those prices are not including shipping as well :thud:

those prices are not including shipping as well :thud:

It's okay, buddy. There will be other statues. Personally, I'm really looking forward to the Black Panther PF ex, Spidey com, Carnage com, Black Cat PF reg, and the Harley Quinn 1/4 scale pieces. I'm closer to those characters than I am the DT.

:)

well I decided to pass up on the Wolvie-Sabes companion pieces to go with Maul-Talon as my first SW pieces. I have 1/2 of the equation now; we will see how patient I can be. The only other PO's I have that are defn keepers are Berserker figure, Carnage comi, Kratos, and Morgul lord. A lot of times, I will buy a piece just cause it looks bad ass even if I know othing bout the character.

A lot of times, I will buy a piece just cause it looks bad ass even if I know othing bout the character.

You're certainly not alone there. I bought the Fathom, Dawn, Witchblade, Kiani, Vampirella, and Magdalena statues without really knowing much about them either. They were beautiful pieces though. Incidentally, they made for great trade bait later on. I still have the Kiani and Magdalena pieces. Dene Mason is an astounding sculptor.

Ladies and Gentlemen, I hope you have enjoyed the Risingstar Azurepred collectibles talk show.
Be sure to join us next week. Same bat time.

:D

My question got pushed back. So, forgive me for reposting, but I was just hoping someone could help.

Is it just mine, or is the saber blade a bit loose/wobbly in the hilt? Feels like it could pull right out with just a little tug.

Would you guys be interested in custom cloaks for the Darth Talon? I'm pretty sure I could have some whipped out that are higher quality than the EX cloak.

I'll have some pics of mine up later on!

Mine arrived yesterday, number 14 (regular version). After opening it, I'm glad I passed on the EX. Darth Talon is just not something I want to cover with a cape, cloak, or robe.
No regrets, just an absolutely stunning work of art.

I got my ex a few days ago...She's beautiful and by far my favorite piece in my small but elite collection...lol...and checking the light saber--its fine it doesnt feel loose at all. As far as the cloak, I think its ok. I thought the material would have been move heavy duty like cotton or something..I don't know, but It doesnt bother me at all nor does it take away from the statue what so ever :acme

Last edited:
talon011.jpg

Damn dude, I'm glad I ordered this statue. I still have it on flex pay. :yess:

My question got pushed back. So, forgive me for reposting, but I was just hoping someone could help.

Is it just mine, or is the saber blade a bit loose/wobbly in the hilt? Feels like it could pull right out with just a little tug.
From the blade to the hilt mine seems pretty firm. Her whole arm has some movement where it connects to the socket though.

Just be careful with it. :)

I went on the waitlist for the regular one on the 22nd, and it didn't convert yet. Maybe after seeing the pictures everybody is going to keep their orders.

Back