Darth Maul Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks like these prices along with the new international shipping rates are here to stay, this is very unfortunate. I think this looks great, but I doubt I'll be getting one, same with Kylo as much as I love both characters. It's just too much for too little..

Thats what I am doing. I'd hate to see what the Mythos Obi would cost today... AHHHHHHHH.

Other than the Chewy and 3PO 1/6 I have not bought a figure or PF from Sideshow in almost 2 years... I have officially been priced out. This is just crazy.

Those Mythos statues would be over $400, just like the MOTU line. Crazy. Unless I can score some 10% off coupons I can't rationalize spending over $500 for what Sideshow is offering lately.

Oh man, he looks great!! Someone said the lightsaber doesn't light up? Where do they say/confirm that?

$520!!! :lol. That is ridiculous when you look at the overall piece. No light up, no cloak - sorry SS, hope you have room in the warehouse.

You know what guys I think after one year first time we will see big discounts of Kylo, Stormtrooper and Maul. There is no way they can sell it with this price.

520! Wow.. Honestly i like it but the price.. Can't do it. For that price, there must be a switch out portrait, a cloak, lightup saber, and interesting base..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

WTF Sideshow! I was ready to start a full Sith PF line up after you announced Vader and then you push Kylo at $550+ with no light up and now Maul at $520 with no light-up???
if there's one franchise that needs light up it's Star Wars! they're freaking LIGHTsabers FFS! Plus Maul screams for a cloak but I could live without that and i'm sure some member would make one anyway.

I'm at a loss now, I think I'm giving up up on the line.
They really need to come out and explain those decisions to us! I mean they make a 40min video blog every week and they can't talk to us aside from PR pitches?

You know what guys I think after one year first time we will see big discounts of Kylo, Stormtrooper and Maul. There is no way they can sell it with this price.

this is a certainty. you were able to buy the recent fett for 20% off from one retailer on star wars day. And it was already a far better value than any of the above.

$500 is a ripoff. Especially when you consider that for just four times that amount you can get a plastic Kylo Ren helmet from Lucasfilm.

We hear constantly what an amazing time it is for Star Wars fans, which makes it even more frustrating that it's an absolutely terrible time to be a collector of high end Star Wars memorabilia.

Sideshow has gone off the deep end, there is no real source for officially licensed props since EFX is, well, EFX, and Anovos seems to have tons of great projects in the pipeline, but their focus is solely on costuming. Now Disney and Lucasfilm are attempting to fill the void with this laughable new prop shop.

It's interesting how this new era of Star Wars has been a success in nearly every regard, yet one small subsection of the franchise is going to hell.

Was definitely looking to pick this up but at that price with no cloak and a plain base.. nope. On top of that, who comes up with these exclusives?? I don't know anyone that would display it with that over the normal saber.

From FB

a985bf0267079fb8ff43f81ae505f96a.jpg

11df664cd5ea8e81301fe1d7834fdf2a.jpg

4dac56fb4aab8759060ea2bffa413fc7.jpg

5a0d8ed5f5367196589ed65c94489439.jpg

1af70aa6349f4f6d61286967ddcfb07d.jpg

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
His head looks enormous for his body especially in that second photo

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

A second head with grimacing teeth really would have been a nice option for this. Especially at this kind of price. Oh well, It was a nice thought while it lasted, I'll be passing unfortunately, these latest PF prices are simply too much for what is being offered.

Back