Darth Maul Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Come on, $519.99... :slap

And most likely even more once converted in euros. I might have to pass...

I'm sure the exclusion of light up is due to the failure rate of that type of stuff. Light up gimmicks always breaking in transit or burning out or whatever. Usually I see people complain about the inclusion of light up features but I see we've come full circle.

$519 is a lot of money...plus shipping and CA tax...may have to wait extra long for this.

Not offering a cloak with this piece is a total fail. Not having a light up feature is a total fail. Since I'd never display this piece with the broken lightsaber EX it offers me literally nothing more than what my original Darth Maul PF already has, and that one lights up. Plus this is $240 more than the original. What a total disappointment. Thanks for saving me $520 Sideshow :wave.

yeah by now sideshow.. I really would love to see their statistics of amount of pre-orders .. they must be dropping in numbers....

Just like with the FO Stormtrooper, i'm out. Looks like i'll be out on just about all future offerings from SS. Not paying $500 or more for these.

How do you guys feel about Sideshow's price increases as compared to XM's prices? Or is that an apples-to-oranges comparison?

I am kinda gutted, cause I really like it. But those prices have taken the fun out of collecting, for me.

yeah by now sideshow.. I really would love to see their statistics of amount of pre-orders .. they must be dropping in numbers....

Like, the more they raise the prices, the less they sell, the more they raise the prices... I really don't understand.

OR they actually sell well and can afford to do that. But their stock and offers seem to say otherwise.

Being in the UK so not having free shipping, I have managed to use my reward point to get the price down on all the other Star Wars premium formats, but at this price, all reward points used im giving this a miss. I have the old maul and as I wouldn't display with the ex broken saber which may I add is a joke for an exclusive it's time to say enough is enough. Sideshow need to realise that these new prices and pathetic exclusives ain't cutting it. God if they was to do the scout trooper and speeder bike, general grevious or r2-d2 and c-3po they be asking close to $1000.

Bare minimum statue for over $500? ****ing Sideshow is doing an excellent job of keeping my money in my wallet. Guess I'll stick with my Mythos Maul.

Bare minimum statue for over $500? ****ing Sideshow is doing an excellent job of keeping my money in my wallet. Guess I'll stick with my Mythos Maul.

Thats what I am doing. I'd hate to see what the Mythos Obi would cost today... AHHHHHHHH.

Other than the Chewy and 3PO 1/6 I have not bought a figure or PF from Sideshow in almost 2 years... I have officially been priced out. This is just crazy.

Back