Darth Maul Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This thing is going to go full waitlist more than half a year before it comes out.

So I guess the question becomes is the severed lightsaber Ex worth the cost of shipping (assuming your waitlist converts)? I'm not sure it is for me...I can't see myself displaying Maul without his iconic dual lightsaber.

So I guess the question becomes is the severed lightsaber Ex worth the cost of shipping (assuming your waitlist converts)? I'm not sure it is for me...I can't see myself displaying Maul without his iconic dual lightsaber.

I have the exclusive on order and definitely won't display him without the dual saber. I think it's probably more about future resale value where exclusives command higher prices on the secondary market. I won't be selling my collection until I've sold a kidney and still need money, so not much of an issue for me :)

The half saber is pretty much a must for me since he's going in a Besta. Assuming it's like other Maul statues with a double bladed.

the head sculpt and pose on this thing are perfect IMO!

I was planning on keeping the original Maul as I thought it complimented the Kylo Ren PF with their similar stances but yeah, this Maul oozes bad-assness and I was able to sell that first Maul for a pretty penny so now, I just sit back and wait until late Summer:impatient:

Same for me. Yes, we saw him fight Qui Gon with only a single blade lit, but he's more iconic in my eyes when he's got both sides on.

I was planning on keeping the original Maul as I thought it complimented the Kylo Ren PF with their similar stances but yeah, this Maul oozes bad-assness and I was able to sell that first Maul for a pretty penny so now, I just sit back and wait until late Summer:impatient:

I've been contemplating selling my original Maul as well. It's not the exclusive so not sure what it'll command on the bay, but might give it a go. Not sure I need two Mauls in my collection, although I have always liked that PF...

The first Maul PF is still a good one. I love the dynamic pose. This newer offering does have a better likeness however.

The first Maul PF is still a good one. I love the dynamic pose. This newer offering does have a better likeness however.

see the pose to me looked kind of very awkward.. the position of the left hand specially . Im total thrilled about this new maul.. likeness and pose wise its perfect to me

Anybody know how likely it is for my WL to convert? I think I got on the WL fairly early, I jumped on it pretty much as soon as it was posted here that he had gone on WL. I understand that most convert around shipping time, but I'm just worried that if it doesn't convert I'm going to be stuck with no maul pf at all, and I'd rather get the standard than none at all. I would like to get my hands on the EX if I can though, because, why not?

Obviously it's impossible to predict how many people will cancel, but historically do early Waitlister's typically get through?

Anybody know how likely it is for my WL to convert? I think I got on the WL fairly early, I jumped on it pretty much as soon as it was posted here that he had gone on WL. I understand that most convert around shipping time, but I'm just worried that if it doesn't convert I'm going to be stuck with no maul pf at all, and I'd rather get the standard than none at all. I would like to get my hands on the EX if I can though, because, why not?

Obviously it's impossible to predict how many people will cancel, but historically do early Waitlister's typically get through?

These days, it's pretty much a given.

You should be good.

Any of you fellows who paid Cyberman for a bust before me get any sort of update? I want to see some hot maul bust action to kill time while we wait for this PF.

Any of you fellows who paid Cyberman for a bust before me get any sort of update? I want to see some hot maul bust action to kill time while we wait for this PF.

Not heard anything. Will message him next weekend as this should have been finished before new year.

Not that product weight necessarily means much, but is anyone else interested as to why this only weighs 6 lbs. while comparable PF's weigh 12-13 lbs.? (Sorry if this has been discussed before...didn't read the whole thread)

Not that product weight necessarily means much, but is anyone else interested as to why this only weighs 6 lbs. while comparable PF's weigh 12-13 lbs.? (Sorry if this has been discussed before...didn't read the whole thread)

There's no ridiculously oversized base?

Back