Darth Maul – STAR WARS Mythos Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Darth Vader (Mythos) Statue

glad they are fixing their mistake. I don't think they deserve praise however for doing so. it should be expected.

Are you and Bastille the same person or related? There is no pleasing you guys. It is clear to everyone from your posts that you do not like SS, so why continue to buy from them? :dunno

There is a lot more to life than collectible statues. :lecture

they could had offer partial refund or just ignore it like the Obi missing hilt. glad Sideshow is correcting this properly & hope this will be the norm.

Are you and Bastille the same person or related? There is no pleasing you guys. It is clear to everyone from your posts that you do not like SS, so why continue to buy from them? :dunno

There is a lot more to life than collectible statues. :lecture

I'm not even sure who Bastille is(?)

I have been collecting SS for 10 years and I love their products. I own probably 200 of their statues, if not more.

What I am not happy with is the deterioration in their customer service and the outright lying that has taken place in recent years (fake "sold out" notices, reselling damaged product, and telling people there are no replacements when there actually are).

And as the father of 1 year old twins, I know what "life" is really about.

A nice Set up from Rebelscum forum.

vader109.JPG

I'm not even sure who Bastille is(?)

I have been collecting SS for 10 years and I love their products. I own probably 200 of their statues, if not more.

What I am not happy with is the deterioration in their customer service and the outright lying that has taken place in recent years (fake "sold out" notices, reselling damaged product, and telling people there are no replacements when there actually are).

And as the father of 1 year old twins, I know what "life" is really about.

i think he means me sanjai. he must be new or he would know that you and i do not get along well. that said i agree with what you said about the deterioration. and for the record ski, i no longer buy from ss. i buy from dealers who know about good customer service and let them deal with ss if there is a problem with my statue. chewbacca is my last sideshow item i will ever buy and you can be sure that i will still come here and sf to share my experience with ss.

i think he means me sanjai. he must be new or he would know that you and i do not get along well. that said i agree with what you said about the deterioration. and for the record ski, i no longer buy from ss. i buy from dealers who know about good customer service and let them deal with ss if there is a problem with my statue. chewbacca is my last sideshow item i will ever buy and you can be sure that i will still come here and sf to share my experience with ss.

I think we've passed our "differences" :hi5:

anyone know who did the artwork in the back. looks killer!

That's Jerry Vanderstelt. He's a member here. Dutchart is his user name. All of his work is spectacular. And clearly that piece is a canvas edition. I have a canvas of his latest Star Wars piece, Artoo.

Last edited:

Would some kind benefactor please buy this Mythos statue for me? I would be eternally grateful. I've got the other four, but have become quite poor since...

;)

I got mine yesterday, just amazing. I didn't even notice the other arm issue until seeing it here. And from looking at it, it's obvious whoever they use for manufacturing tried to save a few bucks and mold the arm from the lightsaber arm, it's exactly the same.

1375223_10100918102876460_576014863_n.jpg

1374774_10100918103355500_440196072_n.jpg

It's not as bad with the naked eye as my pics make it out to be. Even without the flash, my camera still wants to pic up everything. I just don't know how to set things right on it to take proper pics.

I can tell different lighting Fremen, and thanks for another view of this amazing statue. I just never noticed that detail before, so I'm wondering if it's hit or miss.

Back