Premium Format Darth Malgus

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Vicious little man.

Get the facts before you act like a 3 year old.

I LIKE EU CHARACTERS you ignorant fool. If your eyes weren't painted on, you would have clearly read that what I was saying (and many obviously agree - judging by the recent comments) is that there needs to be balance and priority - particularly after 7 years of SW PF's.

I guarantee, if a poll was done, the demand for something like Chewbacca would smash Malgus out of the park.

If you want to get nasty, then bring it on big boy. But how about qualifying the facts before sprouting off like a dip ****.

So wich is he a big boy or little man. :stick

Sounds perfect to me, one less person that I have to worry about when I put in the order for mine. :yess:

My thoughts :exactly:

damn it I am so pumped and charged up for this one... please please dont let this be a downer because another overpriced item...

I was pumped when I got the emails last night but disappointed that I ma waiting another week for the reveal

this is a maybe for me simply because my main collection is 1/5 not 1/4 :/ will wait for the price & final reveal to make the decision.

it does look badass though

Vicious little man.

Get the facts before you act like a 3 year old.

I LIKE EU CHARACTERS you ignorant fool. If your eyes weren't painted on, you would have clearly read that what I was saying (and many obviously agree - judging by the recent comments) is that there needs to be balance and priority - particularly after 7 years of SW PF's.

I guarantee, if a poll was done, the demand for something like Chewbacca would smash Malgus out of the park.

If you want to get nasty, then bring it on big boy. But how about qualifying the facts before sprouting off like a dip ****.

Someone needs to switch to decaf. :slap

I got bored of the game fast but I thought Malgus was such an epic character and was awesome in the cinematics and after seeing this at comic con I will definitely order this

Malgus vs maul would be so cool! Who would win? Sorry this is to kill time until he gets the full release. :)

of course malgus, he's one of the most powerful sith lord in the universe at a time when there are many sith force users in the open. Maul was almost a beginner by comparison. I think malgus could easily defeat the emperor/vader at their prime.

of course malgus, he's one of the most powerful sith lord in the universe at a time when there are many sith force users in the open. Maul was almost a beginner by comparison. I think malgus could easily defeat the emperor/vader at their prime.

Whoa...whoa...whoa...let's not get :cuckoo: here!

Lol yeah bad ass sith he is. Malgus will beat maul then? Maul is badass too. He's also one of my favorites. Maul is full of anger and rage. But in their prime who would win. I'm going to have to say malgus because of his it seems like he's won more major battles than maul. But maul with his metal legs makes him even stronger than before. Should be a good one, but malgus to me seems stronger. As for vader, in think he's king over most siths I know. Just my opinion.

Sideshow, I hope you make everything on his suit light up, no excuses not to. I really want to buy this statue so I hope you guys make it happen.

Back