Premium Format Darth Malgus

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Can't wait to order this. Hope the exclusive does not sell out too fast because I am going to be gone all next week.

If anybody from Sideshow is here, please make sure that his suit and lightsaber lights up.

Can't wait for this statue. Sorry to hear that if this one comes out at $400 that it will prevent some from getting it. This is truly going to be a great piece for anyone's collection. Making room as we speak.

Can't wait for this statue. Sorry to hear that if this one comes out at $400 that it will prevent some from getting it. This is truly going to be a great piece for anyone's collection. Making room as we speak.

Beg to differ.

The game was lame and has bombed, and personally, I couldn't care less about how "cool" he is; there's tons of other true canon characters that SSC still haven't/should have done :slap

Beg to differ.

The game was lame and has bombed, and personally, I couldn't care less about how "cool" he is; there's tons of other true canon characters that SSC still haven't/should have done :slap

So they are supposed to make "true canon characters" only and never mind if there are any people who DO want these types of characters made? So they are supposed to completely ignore that there are fans of these characters and they want statues made too? So they need to only make those characters that were in movies and had important roles because people like YOU think they are the only ones worthy of a statue?

Get over yourself.

So they are supposed to make "true canon characters" only and never mind if there are any people who DO want these types of characters made? So they are supposed to completely ignore that there are fans of these characters and they want statues made too? So they need to only make those characters that were in movies and had important roles because people like YOU think they are the only ones worthy of a statue?

Get over yourself.

I like the EU. I like it's characters. But when characters like Lando and Chewbacca haven't been released, some scheduling and priority needs to change. However, I'm pretty sure this was made for promotion of the game, so I understand it's release rushing before it's "old".

There has to be a balance of EU and movie characters. I believe there is. It's pretty much just right. They just released Carbonite Han, Emperor and Stormtrooper. I think it's fair to make an EU character now...

There has to be a balance of EU and movie characters. I believe there is. It's pretty much just right. They just released Carbonite Han, Emperor and Stormtrooper. I think it's fair to make an EU character now...

Yes, but they are also releasing Rex, Secura (who started in the EU and did nothing spectacular in the movies but die :lol), and Shaak Ti TFU outfit coming up soon.

Beg to differ.

Tru dat! It will go Free-to-Play by the end of the year.

The only way i could see this going for 400 is Bioware/EA license. I don't know much about Malgus but he seem to be bioware created character.(please correct me if i am wrong) or his light saber goes wooosh when lite up

Nonetheless, when i saw this on the news letter I...

tumblr_lu5h8wrtK91qdaa44.gif

Will PO this next week!

Get over yourself.

Vicious little man.

Get the facts before you act like a 3 year old.

I LIKE EU CHARACTERS you ignorant fool. If your eyes weren't painted on, you would have clearly read that what I was saying (and many obviously agree - judging by the recent comments) is that there needs to be balance and priority - particularly after 7 years of SW PF's.

I guarantee, if a poll was done, the demand for something like Chewbacca would smash Malgus out of the park.

If you want to get nasty, then bring it on big boy. But how about qualifying the facts before sprouting off like a dip ****.

Beg to differ.

Sounds perfect to me, one less person that I have to worry about when I put in the order for mine. :yess:

I like both, not really picky if it's an EU character or not. Long as I like the character and the sculpt, I really have no issue with what they put out.

While everyone likes different aspects of the SW universe - I gotta say I wish SS would give us more OT. Even if we are getting the droids and a Chewie PO soon, you can never have enough OT.

I've not played the game and neither pro nor con on EU PFs. I have Talon because she is stunning. I'm on the fence on this one. He looks really cool and I'm tempted, but space and $ makes me think about waiting.

Back