Premium Format Darth Malgus

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

Just don't scream like a little girl when you jump in. :lecture

This piece is magnificent. I have to find an EX somewhere...

WL always ave a chance also didn't this come back in stock yesterday?

OK this is embarrassing...

Upon closer inspection, the gauntlets on my Malgus DO light up. :lol

So, I'm updating my previous light up feature for Malgus as follows:

Light features:

• 2 on the chest armor
  • 2 on the collar
  • 2 on the regular head sculpt respirator
  • 4 on the gauntlets
  • 1 lightsaber

In light of this new information, I've decided to blind fold myself, smoke a death stick, and walk straight into the Great pit of Carkoon. In the belly of the Sarlacc, I will find a new definition of pain and suffering as I am slowly digested over a thousand years.

Damn! That many light features! Now I'm worried that soma may not work or die out in time. :panic: ok but I will still buy it. :thud:

In light of this new information, I've decided to blind fold myself, smoke a death stick, and walk straight into the Great pit of Carkoon. In the belly of the Sarlacc, I will find a new definition of pain and suffering as I am slowly digested over a thousand years.

Say "Hi" to Boba for us! :wave

Awesome to hear that the arm gauntlet light up too. Everything about this piece is just plain perfection!

Where's that sad puppy dog pic when you need it :eek:

Snoopy+sad.jpg

Turn that frown upside down. The search has just begun. :D

I may just go with the reg but if I can find an Ex at a good price...GAME ON! :yess: :rock

I got the $25 off email from SS for the Regular, but I'm holding out to see if I can get my hands on an EX first. I've got my fingers crossed. :)

Snoopy+sad.jpg

I may just go with the reg but if I can find an Ex at a good price...GAME ON! :yess: :rock

I got the $25 off email from SS for the Regular, but I'm holding out to see if I can get my hands on an EX first. I've got my fingers crossed. :)

We will find our EXs gents. :lecture Good hunting! If I find more than one I will let you guys know first.

:mwaha :mwaha :mwaha

I wish you the Best of Luck, Brent! :duff

We will find our EXs gents. :lecture Good hunting! If I find more than one I will let you guys know first.

Good Hunting, Mister Ski, and thanks! :rock :duff :rock

Back