Premium Format Darth Malgus

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks everyone for the great pics. This bodes well for the next Vader.

they definitely need to revisit vader in pf style. having both these guys next to each other would be epic. honestly they just need to do all the sith lords.

If I had to guess, I would say that they'll get to him [again] eventually in PF. But that could be years from now. I don't plan on going anywhere. :D

OMG just seen some of the in hand pics. That exclusive head with the hood UP is insane. He's winging his way to my home here in the UK as we speak. You can probably tell I am excited for this piece! Possibly because I played the game for a year but it just looks phenomonal. Cannot wait to get a video together!

Ex head looks great. I would have prefer the grey to be more black but he looks really good. Congrats bro

Perhaps a bit darker would be nice but I am never sure about judging paint on pics it depends so much on the white balance chosen on the camera.

OMG just seen some of the in hand pics. That exclusive head with the hood UP is insane. He's winging his way to my home here in the UK as we speak. You can probably tell I am excited for this piece! Possibly because I played the game for a year but it just looks phenomonal. Cannot wait to get a video together!

Agreed. It's how I currently have it on my shelf.
But honestly, I like both sculpts so much, I will switch them frequently. :rock

9633597900_e640dcccc0_b.jpg

the Sith Lord from The Old Republic has arrived 295/500.I have to say he turned out Totally Awesome.He's a Big 1/4 scale and both the Base and Figure are heavy and feel very solid.The Light up Features are real nice:2 on the Reg Head Respirator,2 on the Neck plate,2 on the Chest plate and 2 on each Arm Gauntlet.The Saber is the same Tech as Shaak Ti's and looks so cool.
I think you FReAkS are all going to be very Happy with this piece.It was well worth the wait.:hi5:

Wow thanks everyone for all the great pics! The ex head is a freaking nice option display on him. The more pics I see of the ex head the more insane and cool he looks! I have a spot ready for his arrival now! Btw so his saber lights up how about the chest area? Is that suppose to light up as well?

The EX head turned out great. Didn't think I would display him that way, but it looks really good. Another one of those rare instances where I will constantly change out the parts.

here are a couple of more photo's that show the back of the Reg and Ex Heads.The EX has the ripped ear and scarred burned face from Darth Malgus fight with Satele Shan.

CBG,for all the light up Features please read my initial post on pg.187

Brent72 yes Gauntlets on both arms do light up..check the 3rd pic.Soorry for the lame pics but it's my old 1 megapixel.

Last edited:
Interesting that the arm gauntlets on yours do indeed light up. Maybe Centurion has a defective one with non-working lights. If so, that would be a shame. :(

Cool pics, Marvin, Congtats! :hi5:

they definitely need to revisit vader in pf style. having both these guys next to each other would be epic. honestly they just need to do all the sith lords.

I like the way you think, Sir! :rock

I look forward to seeing you video! :duff

The EX head turned out great. Didn't think I would display him that way, but it looks really good. Another one of those rare instances where I will constantly change out the parts.

Both head sculpts look great and the look they bring to the overall piece is both different and cool enough that I would swap them frequently.
Hell, if I even swapped the head sculpts twice a year, that would be more than any other PF I've changed up in the past.

Interesting that the arm gauntlets on yours do indeed light up. Maybe Centurion has a defective one with non-working lights. If so, that would be a shame. :(

I believe I do if so. :(

I'll definitely be getting in touch with Sideshow.

In the meantime, I'm going to ask others if their gauntlets are lighting as well. Hopefully this is just an isolated case and everyone else gets a flawless one.

OK this is embarrassing...

Upon closer inspection, the gauntlets on my Malgus DO light up. :lol

So, I'm updating my previous light up feature for Malgus as follows:

Light features:

• 2 on the chest armor
  • 2 on the collar
  • 2 on the regular head sculpt respirator
  • 4 on the gauntlets
  • 1 lightsaber

In light of this new information, I've decided to blind fold myself, smoke a death stick, and walk straight into the Great pit of Carkoon. In the belly of the Sarlacc, I will find a new definition of pain and suffering as I am slowly digested over a thousand years.

Light features:

• 2 on the chest armor
  • 2 on the collar
  • 4 on the gauntlets
  • 1 lightsaber

In light of this new information, I've decided to blind fold myself, smoke a death stick, and walk straight into the Great pit of Carkoon. In the belly of the Sarlacc, I will find a new definition of pain and suffering as I am slowly digested over a thousand years.

It's the sensible thing to do.

Light features:

• 2 on the chest armor
  • 2 on the collar
  • 4 on the gauntlets
  • 1 lightsaber

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

Just don't scream like a little girl when you jump in. :lecture

This piece is magnificent. I have to find an EX somewhere...

Back