Premium Format Darth Malgus

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sideshow has plenty of time, they can make the whole suit light up and fix the hood problem, no excuses there.

Absolutely. However, I personally think it's a money issue.

The price for this piece has already been set. The details and features have already been announced.
Anything more SSC adds to it, is costing more materials and ultimately, less revenue.

The other issue is, they have the full-sized Malgus statue with all the bells and whistles (full light up features and functional hood). From SSC's standpoint, they're not going to want one item eat into the sales of the other.

Why? All of the EXCLUSIVE are sold out.

Exactly. It's a done deal.

Believe me, I would really like the PF to have all the lights and even a hood that can be worn/removed, but I think we're already looking at the statue with the final specs. :(

The statue is already so hollow and the costs for the lights aren't much at all, so it's fine. Sideshow said they were working on putting all the lights and they should be able to do it no problem.

The statue is already so hollow and the costs for the lights aren't much at all, so it's fine. Sideshow said they were working on putting all the lights and they should be able to do it no problem.

Well, if SSC already confirmed that all light up features will be included, then you can count on it.

But saying that they're working on it, looking into it, or TBD is another story.

Do you have a link where someone from SSC confirmed?

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rPdJdEFilaU&feature=youtube_gdata_player"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rPdJdEFilaU&feature=youtube_gdata_player[/ame]

Ok, now i want:

Satale Shan (Girl Jedi) Pf
Republic Trooper PF
And Shae Vizla (Badass Girl Bounty Hunter) PF

No matter how many times I watch that video, I always watch all 3 segments straight through from beginning to end. :rock

anyone know if the EX is going to be one of those items that's just so awesome and rare that it's value just goes up up and away?

anyone know if the EX is going to be one of those items that's just so awesome and rare that it's value just goes up up and away?

Most likely not for a very long time. Most star wars take many years to go up if any. Well maybe except for the limited 200 wtf droid set they made. :monkey1

It's just my personal opinion but I could imagine that the EX would be more popular at the aftermarket when it would have been the masked version.
But it's really hard to make a prediction here. He's no iconic character from the movies and no sexy chick ... but he is some badass sith ... I don't know if this will be enough to push the value.

Im a little confused, I haven't been on this thread much because I didnt play the games (damn Mac) and so I dont have much love for the character but I talked to the folks that made the capes for all of the different sized Malgus's and they said that the hood they made for the Premium Format was NOT sewn down. Did sideshow change this for production? Did sideshow officially say it was sewn down?

Im a little confused, I haven't been on this thread much because I didnt play the games (damn Mac) and so I dont have much love for the character but I talked to the folks that made the capes for all of the different sized Malgus's and they said that the hood they made for the Premium Format was NOT sewn down. Did sideshow change this for production? Did sideshow officially say it was sewn down?

they confirmed it here: https://sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=115491

Interesting. Perhaps it's the other department that puts the robes on the statues that will sew it down (?)... I guess we'll just have to wait and see.

Back