Premium Format Darth Malgus

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeahp! ESB PF was confirmed in the works months ago :D
The ESB Vader in PF! Hell yeah! :yess:

Damn, the waiting game again.

Ok, this is now a PASS for me. Gonna wait for Vader ESB PF :impatient:

Wait first until we find out whether or not it will be easy to remove the stitch(es). Reportedly, they did the same with Darth Maul, but it was only one small stitch holding the hood down and easy to cut off.

I don't care about the light up saber, just want the statue to turn out like the production sample. I never turn on the light up features anyways.

I don't care about the light up saber, just want the statue to turn out like the production sample. I never turn on the light up features anyways.

I do agree with hof. If this turns out as seen in photos I will be a very happy man. Light up feature will be a cool bonus feature though.

The lights make the suit, just like Vader's, and you guys can't say that C-3PO and R2-D2 would look okay without the lights.

The lights make the suit, just like Vader's, and you guys can't say that C-3PO and R2-D2 would look okay without the lights.

I can say they would look good without the lights. It would however be a bonus:wink1:

I use lights pretty much only for photo shoots.
Other than that, they remain off. So approximately 99% of the time they're off.

I think they look fantastic without the lights. Even with the lights, once they are in a display case I would almost never turn them on. I would prefer the cost to be less and have no light up features. Just my opinion.

I think they look fantastic without the lights. Even with the lights, once they are in a display case I would almost never turn them on. I would prefer the cost to be less and have no light up features. Just my opinion.

Good point.
I wonder how much less the statue would be without any light up features...

Agreed:goodpost::exactly::lecture

I am glad that they at least have the lightsaber as a light up feature.

At this point, I would rather SSC spend any extra time and effort towards making a hood that's functional and with enough extra material for it to gather above the shoulders when worn.

while we wait.. some Darth Malgus concept art..

8e1236d3.jpg

This will be mine! ;) he is awesome ! One of my favorite siths ever. I don't know much if anything about him. But he looks cool enough to have. :)

This will be mine! ;) he is awesome ! One of my favorite siths ever. I don't know much if anything about him. But he looks cool enough to have. :)

Well, besides his sidejob as a sith he's working as a toilet cleaner. That's why he's wearing his mask. Bantha poodoo could be a hell of a smell - even for beings who are strong in the force.

Sideshow has plenty of time, they can make the whole suit light up and fix the hood problem, no excuses there.

Back