Darkchilde Comiquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here are some pics for the few that care...:monkey2
1st one shows the scale with a mix of bowen and ss...
No paint issues on mine...paint is crisp and clean...I only wish ss attempted the grey skin tone as shown in the og art...
Glad to finally have this in my collection.

DSC01214.jpg

:nana:

DSC01213.jpg

Don't worry...i'm sure there are more captain america and iron men coming your way to appease your limited desires.
Ha! Good one. I actually strictly collect xmen and more over the characters that matter, not fourth stringers.

Congrats on a great pick up deadly dagger! She looks really good, might go see if I can burn some reward points on her.

Oh and Magic is moving off the bench lately, especially with Juggernaught Colossus, she is becoming a solid second team member.

Nice pics Eucalyptus
...and I agree Magik is moving up the ladder...it would have been interesting if she had become the juggernaut over peter...shes already an evil _____!

I just got darkchilde comiquette today I saw that on the red tail theres some white lines going all through out the tail. Looks like crack lines but it's not broken yet. They go from one end all the way to the other end of the tail. Do you all have the same issue or is this how they come? Any info will help greatly.

Digging up an old thread here, but I just picked up the EX on eBay. Gotta say that I am underwhelmed. SS's pictures looked sharp, but in person the paint is flat and the statue in general feels pretty cheesy. Reminds of the classic 87 predator statue. Not bad, but seems like there wasn't enough care put into production.

Funny this thread should pop back up now as I was looking into the comic for the first time today :)

Digging up an old thread here, but I just picked up the EX on eBay. Gotta say that I am underwhelmed. SS's pictures looked sharp, but in person the paint is flat and the statue in general feels pretty cheesy. Reminds of the classic 87 predator statue. Not bad, but seems like there wasn't enough care put into production.

I agree execution should have been better.

The original finch art was really cool but she came up short and I didn't like what they did with her face

Back