Dark Phoenix PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Let's wait till we have the full release, and after that the in hand statues before the bashing LOL

Well said. It's way too early to bash XM. Right now XM's Phoenix is the benchmark for this character.

Well said. It's way too early to bash XM. Right now XM's Phoenix is the benchmark for this character.

Stupid part I really dont give a **** about who is better xD I got XM Phoenix and I clearly want this one LOL
I am just happy Phoenix finaly gets the attention she deserves!!!
not sure when but kinda want the Jean PF now
and mabey the black queen comiquette with that and have my own jean display o yeaaa haha

Stupid part I really dont give a **** about who is better xD I got XM Phoenix and I clearly want this one LOL
I am just happy Phoenix finaly gets the attention she deserves!!!
not sure when but kinda want the Jean PF now
and mabey the black queen comiquette with that and have my own jean display o yeaaa haha

Yea, same here. I don't care which is better either. I plan to have both XM Phoenix and SSC Dark Phoenix. That's why I'm hoping the full reveal will show a very well done Dark Phoenix.

I'm still not sure about the Jean Grey PF. Part of me wants to wait for another one ...or maybe have an existing statue customized into a Jim Lee version Jean Grey ...or maybe have an existing statue customized into Marvel Girl.

As for the Black Queen, I was thinking of getting another QotD statue for cheap and customize that into a Black Queen. These are just a few ideas I have. :dunno

Yea, same here. I don't care which is better either. I plan to have both XM Phoenix and SSC Dark Phoenix. That's why I'm hoping the full reveal will show a very well done Dark Phoenix.

I'm still not sure about the Jean Grey PF. Part of me wants to wait for another one ...or maybe have an existing statue customized into a Jim Lee version Jean Grey ...or maybe have an existing statue customized into Marvel Girl.

As for the Black Queen, I was thinking of getting another QotD statue for cheap and customize that into a Black Queen. These are just a few ideas I have. :dunno

Pretty good ideas, did not even think about it like that for QotD :) she has the sculpt for her thats for sure!
As for the jean grey PF for me its good, only like pupils on her like John did for some one. Hes Great in custom statues! One of my statue goals is a custom from him haha.

Anyway back to Phoenix I hope she is like the concept art, With the subtile but present Phoenix :) but if its big like XM its a buy as well!

I've been selling my BQ for retail and no one wants it lol.

Not gonna go into the xm/ss debate, but owning Phoenix right now; I'm more pumped for SS. If Harbottle is on it; I'm definitely sold. Sonja has to be the best HS in ages!

Good to see more X-Men coming down the pipeline. Seeing this makes me wish there was a standing Byrne Cyclops PF with a Jim Lee variant. I'm just not a huge fan of the current one. Could still use a 1:4 Iceman, Beast and Archangel. The 1:5 comiquette line clearly never caught on, so I think those characters should be revisited as PFs. I don't hold out much hope for an FF line until the cinematic rights either revert back to Marvel or some type of share can be arranged, and maybe not even then.

Disagreed. The HS of this piece beats easily the 3 XM HSs altogether in term of maturity of sculpting, and the hair, we are not talking about the hair yet. For the HS alone, SS just has put XM to shame.

Let's wait till we have the full release, and after that the in hand statues before the bashing LOL

Exactly. We haven't even seen a full reveal on the PF much less any in hand pics. I'm gonna reserve judgment until then. Just wasn't blown away by the preview pic of Dark Phoenix. That may have to do with the heavy shadows used in the preview pic so that can all change.

Pretty good ideas, did not even think about it like that for QotD :) she has the sculpt for her thats for sure!
As for the jean grey PF for me its good, only like pupils on her like John did for some one. Hes Great in custom statues! One of my statue goals is a custom from him haha.

Anyway back to Phoenix I hope she is like the concept art, With the subtile but present Phoenix :) but if its big like XM its a buy as well!

Absolutely!

Good to see more X-Men coming down the pipeline. Seeing this makes me wish there was a standing Byrne Cyclops PF with a Jim Lee variant. I'm just not a huge fan of the current one. Could still use a 1:4 Iceman, Beast and Archangel. The 1:5 comiquette line clearly never caught on, so I think those characters should be revisited as PFs. I don't hold out much hope for an FF line until the cinematic rights either revert back to Marvel or some type of share can be arranged, and maybe not even then.

A pf of any of those would be really awesome to see some time soon. I kind of wish the would redo a few of the previous pf X-men as well but that's just wishful thinking. I was never a fan of the clothing material look minus cyclops.

A pf of any of those would be really awesome to see some time soon. I kind of wish the would redo a few of the previous pf X-men as well but that's just wishful thinking. I was never a fan of the clothing material look minus cyclops.

Full sculpt all the way would be great.

Bet ya this started out as a green.. they wouldve had this design in the books for yonkers.. then XM happened and they thought "what the heck, lets paint her red and slap on a DARK phoenix label".

Heck even that head is normal phoenix. Now theyll make a 2nd head looking more sinister and we all go "wooow theres the dark phoenix".

Dark phoenix should have two evil showing heads. Showing expressions of lust for power, grinning, power building or something. Not calm and stern as one. thats green to me

and this would've made a pretty cool Daredevil PF

1992-Marvel-Universe-3-Base-Daredevil.jpg

am I the only one here that collected the Marvel Universe trading cards from the early 90s?

Nope! I did and loved them!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back