Dark Phoenix PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Don't wanna burst anyone's bubble but

For one preorders don't go up on Fridays and two this 12 days of Sideshow goes on for (you guessed it) 12 days. Which if my math is correct no preorders until January 7th at the earliest. Don't know where that speculation started.

Who cares when the po starts. I would much rather like to know the shipping date.

I'd settle for a full reveal. I gotta know what she looks like before I decide to PO or not. If I'm not feeling her, I don't care when she's gonna get released.

Don't wanna burst anyone's bubble but

For one preorders don't go up on Fridays and two this 12 days of Sideshow goes on for (you guessed it) 12 days. Which if my math is correct no preorders until January 7th at the earliest. Don't know where that speculation started.

Finally, someone said it lol.

Not to mention every 12 day announcement last year didn't get a PO til after SDCC, statue-wise.

Finally, someone said it lol.

Not to mention every 12 day announcement last year didn't get a PO til after SDCC, statue-wise.

this 100% and thank god for it, I have to pay enought statues as is I need a small break :) prime1 has my creditcard xm, there is room for sideshow but take it slow :) well in a way they have my orders from prime1 but you get what I am saying SLOW DOWN :D

She is expected to be one of the first new pre-orders of 2016. 12 days items this year are all items we're estimating will be up for Pre-Order within the first 6/8 months of 2016. We're trying to get away from situations of years past where some items are still not available for PO yet.

-SideshowAle

She is expected to be one of the first new pre-orders of 2016. 12 days items this year are all items we're estimating will be up for Pre-Order within the first 6/8 months of 2016. We're trying to get away from situations of years past where some items are still not available for PO yet.

-SideshowAle

Is this confirmation of my blue and yellow wolverine variant theory? Hahahaha

-SideshowAle

-SideshowAle

Thanks for the heads up Alex! I can't wait for the final reveal. The DP preview was the best present I received on Christmas! :lol :(

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Is this confirmation of my blue and yellow wolverine variant theory? Hahahaha

Funny, my post didn't even mention wolverine, ha! There is more wolverine in the future I'm sure but what version he'll be...guess we'll just have to wait and see!

-SideshowAlex

Funny, my post didn't even mention wolverine, ha! There is more wolverine in the future I'm sure but what version he'll be...guess we'll just have to wait and see!

-SideshowAlex

This is what you did to me Alex! Haha

broken-heart-o.gif

Back