Dark Knight Headsculpt Set From Chris Howes

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Chris,

Just a suggestion - maybe you should just put the updated chart on your very first posting. That will make it easier for you to update (since there's only one copy) and more convenient for everyone to locate.

Good idea! But I think I'll link it in a new post as well since some folks don't seem to check the first post often.

Thanks.

Hi chris h.

Still not seeing my name updated as paid..Is there another chart?

Hi chris h.

Still not seeing my name updated as paid..Is there another chart?

Make sure to refresh your browser window so it doesn't load from your cache.
Reloading the page will will load the new version from the web.

Here it is again:

TDK.png

Hi Chris, I believe I'm all paid up as August 30? Let me know if there is a problem.

Well, the main problem is I had no idea how popular these guys were going to be! Organization got away from me that's why I'm having all of you check my accuracy for me. Clearly my accuracy sucks! :D:D:D

Refresh your browsers to see the corrected file.

Anyone else? Come on I dare you! :lol

Seriously, we should be approaching an accurate accounting by now. We shall see....

Hey Chris I checked the chart, and I am not marked down for the neck mod.. I refreshed my browser too ;)

Boy, with all of those heads and modifications and everything, Chris will be really busy and probably rethinking about sculpting anything else for us :lol You've got what, about 100 heads to cast? :google

Mine isn't checked as paid yet, but I did pay quite awhile back. Tried refreshing a few times, but nothing.

Well, the main problem is I had no idea how popular these guys were going to be! Organization got away from me that's why I'm having all of you check my accuracy for me. Clearly my accuracy sucks! :D:D:D

Refresh your browsers to see the corrected file.

Anyone else? Come on I dare you! :lol

Seriously, we should be approaching an accurate accounting by now. We shall see....

Thanks for updating the list Chris! It's cool, I understand that you're busy casting/modding/shipping these heads for us. We appreciate it!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back