Dark Knight Headsculpt Set From Chris Howes

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just came back from the Post Office, and I just PM you all the info on the package. Hope everthing goes "according to plan".......Later.

Just shipped you a PayPal payment upgrading my order to all three unpainted heads. Howzat for confidence?

Frankly, I am humbled by the response I've gotten here on SSF. My deepest heartfelt thanks to all of you for your confidence in me and your constructive critiques. Ihope everyone feels they've had an opportunity to contribute to this project!

Ah, teaches me to click last post lol.

Put me down for a unpainted 1) Ledger/Joker Straight Stern Look ONLY with a Sideshow/Hot Toys style neck. I'll paypal tomorrow.

I'm waiting just to see if I want this Joker (stern) or "licking" Joker. Really curious about that tongue.

But this sculpt is just outstanding, Chris. Really terrific work. I'm so eager to see a paint-up now.

Dear mister C.Howes I forgot to indicate on my paypal payment that I would like to have my joker head made to be mounted on a Hot toys body if its cool:D

Your Joker and Wayne look awesome. If I order today, did I make the cut-off?
LMK, Thanks so much. Keep up the great work and I'm looking forward to your next piece.

Last edited:
Chris, I sent you a pm but I dont think you got it. Can I switch from a Bale head back over to a stern Joker head? I was hoping for a more stern Bale head but the Joker head looks superb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back